3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes
D

Deleted member 8085

Man, time, time, time... that I don't have enough. :cry: I have so many ideas to 'materialize'!
I really hope noone can get enough of her tho! :sneaky:
True, time is forever a cruel mistress... and makes enemies of us all in the end. Materialize what you will, when you will, but keep sane, fit, healthy - eat well, sleep well FIRST!
Whenever you have time... you can always count on me, brother! :geek:;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: 5ickcycl3

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
How do you get the dress to drape so nicely over the chair?
Not sure how Le Pew did it, but you can pose them on the chair then add a key frame at the end of the timeline (frame 30) then go back to frame zero and add another key frame and adjust character position so they’re off the chair and the clothing are no longer touching, then simulate with the timeline range and start from memorized position off.
Thanks I guess, but I haven't worked with multiple frames before I'm assuming I need to learn dForce. I'll look up some tutorials, my problem is the tutorials usually go too fast for me to follow as a total beginner .
A X3RO mentioned, it's dForce with the timeline. I configured a 40 frame animation where the final pose is on frame 30. On frame zero I put the figure in A-pose floating in the air in front of the chair so that the dress drapes somewhat nicely. I configured dForce to use the timeline and not to start from memorized pose. The 10 remaining frames are there to let the draping settle down.
This is not perfect however as the chair poked through the dress. I needed to adjust the dress with Mesh Grabber but I realized after posting that it needed more tweaking.

BravoMDB

Mar 23, 2020
A X3RO mentioned, it's dForce with the timeline. I configured a 40 frame animation where the final pose is on frame 30. On frame zero I put the figure in A-pose floating in the air in front of the chair so that the dress drapes somewhat nicely. I configured dForce to use the timeline and not to start from memorized pose. The 10 remaining frames are there to let the draping settle down.
This is not perfect however as the chair poked through the dress. I needed to adjust the dress with Mesh Grabber but I realized after posting that it needed more tweaking.
For chairs, I increase their scale by a marginal amount, then run the animation and let dforce do its thing. Then my final step is to just return the chair to it's original size which resolves the peak through issue. Works for most scenes where I have props and clothes.

NemesiaProductions

Dev of the Family Business
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
OneShot#1: Nicole Outfit Pose and Texture Test

Hi folks. Just sharing a test render from the upcoming OneShot to confirm light rig and textures/shaders are working well together along with physics simulation we are using for clothing items. You check our for more free and paid images along with development diaries if you are interested. Feel free to criticize Enjoy <3

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes