3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Nightingale-r

Feb 6, 2019
Tried to make a series of pictures and on a second frame iray crushed with one single error:
Code:
WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\pluginsource\DzIrayRender\dzneuraymgr.cpp(359): Iray [WARNING] - API:DATABASE ::   1.0   API    db   warn : Transaction is released without being committed or aborted. Automatically aborting.
Did anyone familiar with this?..

(My specs: Ryzen 5 3600X, 16gb RAM, GTX 1060 6gb)

UPD
i suddenly discover, thats my GPU wasnt active thanks to lack of VRAM. It is so great, that Daz3d do not show it on render startup, only in backlogs. So, it happends, that CPU only can render my scene almost in 4 hours. Not bad.

UPD2
It was all about density of D-Force hair i set. Made it 900 cm^2 instead of original 400. Suddenly *sarcasm*, it kicks hard on VRAM consumption.

Last edited:

xer.0

Feb 7, 2018
How do you get the dress to drape so nicely over the chair?
Not sure how Le Pew did it, but you can pose them on the chair then add a key frame at the end of the timeline (frame 30) then go back to frame zero and add another key frame and adjust character position so they’re off the chair and the clothing are no longer touching, then simulate with the timeline range and start from memorized position off.

Reactions: Le Pew

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
Not sure how Le Pew did it, but you can pose them on the chair then add a key frame at the end of the timeline (frame 30) then go back to frame zero and add another key frame and adjust character position so they’re off the chair and the clothing are no longer touching, then simulate with the timeline range and start from memorized position off.
Thanks I guess, but I haven't worked with multiple frames before I'm assuming I need to learn dForce. I'll look up some tutorials, my problem is the tutorials usually go too fast for me to follow as a total beginner .

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes