3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
I changed the angle and zoom of the previous render and the render resolution to 8K just for fun. Unfortunately, the new render is too big for the site so I have linked to gdrive instead.

How long did that render take?

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
This is super cool! I love the frosted glass look with the huge insertions!!! Such a great Idea!

My recent stylized characters.

View attachment 1079608
Pink is very cute!

I let it go on for 20 minutes and then I stopped it because I was satisfied with it.
damn that detail was crazy. I'm gunna do an 8k soon. Most I've done is 4k.

Abs and Large Areolas? Yes Plz!

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: flarigand

Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
I don't agree. Like I don't want to see Lara Croft fucking Superman, or Dante fucking Sailor Moon. Just make your own characters and Superheroes and put them in your stories. There are unlimited assets to make whatever original character you want to make......
That is not what was said - It was said like actors and actresses. And that does not mean you make a story with the same character, but the same actor. It's like Will Smith playing I, Robot, Men in Black; Suicide Squad, Aladdin etc. It's the same actor but playing another character. And to stay in your comparison - a movie with Angelina Jolie and Brandon Routh fucking would be a movie with the actors of Lara Croft and Superman fucking, not the characters fucking. That would be the case - and that is what I don't always like either - if they are in the character of Lara Croft and Superman a cross over of the story of superman and Lara Croft. Could be interesting if it makes sense. I like it in fanfictions when it's a logic thing in that universe. But that is for movies with real actors. The renders and animations are another thing - even if I don't like the theme of the fanart it is not fair to dislike it because of the theme. I can like like the work, the composition, quality of work etc. - just be fair and be not unfair because of your personal reference. That is why I don't give likes like candy. I try to give pointers to problems I see, things that does not feel right, but don't give a dislike or just give no comment. I don't like it that many storys use default characters. They always use the same hairstyle. You could sometime use one render in another story and nobody would see it because of the lookalikes.

I prefer self designed characters and try to design my own unique ones and not to use the default DAZ-chars you see in many games, but that costs time until I'm satisfied with the outcome. In the games for me the story, characters, environment have to fit. I accept the weirdest things in the story as long as it fits in the universe, but when it does not fit....

Reactions: Willibrordus

Captain Bipto

Mar 19, 2019
I don't agree. Like I don't want to see Lara Croft fucking Superman, or Dante fucking Sailor Moon. Just make your own characters and Superheroes and put them in your stories. There are unlimited assets to make whatever original character you want to make.

This is Punch Rabbit, and Original, Animal-themed Superhero with Superspeed.
View attachment 1078986
I'm seeing a lot of Justice League Flash in that stance...

You should make like an old Turtle Man character, to chase after her. You can use that bald old man model for it ;)

Captain Bipto

Mar 19, 2019
Left alone in a world she doesn't understand, outcasted and hurt :cry: Will you save her?
(I've played a bit with multiple geoshells, but I'm not sure if the result meets my personal expectations :D)

View attachment 1079288
this is how all my kids will look like when I knock up all the milfs in this forum :sneaky:
021384ce70fb722a0601ed9401538b4f.gif

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes