3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Ryuvian

Dec 23, 2019
So I wanted to torture my RTX 2060 even more and decided to do a 8192*8192 portrait. It let it render for 30 minutes and about 220 iterations before I stopped. It came out with a size of 91MB so there is absolutely no way that I can upload it directly to f95zone so I once again uploaded to GDrive. I also was curious about dforce hair so I used it instead of the normal hair ,but it came out terribly compared to the face.

Reactions: Nilx_games

xer.0

Feb 7, 2018
So I wanted to torture my RTX 2060 even more and decided to do a 8192*8192 portrait. It let it render for 30 minutes and about 220 iterations before I stopped. It came out with a size of 91MB so there is absolutely no way that I can upload it directly to f95zone so I once again uploaded to GDrive. I also was curious about dforce hair so I used it instead of the normal hair ,but it came out terribly compared to the face.

What's the point of posting an 8k render?

Time might be better spent with refining lighting and surfaces or building scenes instead of going for more pixels.

Ryuvian

Dec 23, 2019
What's the point of posting an 8k render?

Time might be better spent with refining lighting and surfaces or building scenes instead of going for more pixels.
I mainly did it just to see if my laptop could actually handle it ,and to experiment with the render settings. I only started messing around with DAZ a day or two ago.

XenoFash

Sep 16, 2020
I'm still back/forth as to if I want to create a game or just stick with portraits/pinups/etc. I hadn't yet created any scenes in enclosed spaces so I did some quick HD renders using the compact Cyberpunk apartment. The lighting is shitty, but I guess it's supposed to be shitty - I had to turn the emmisives way up just to get this level of light. I didn't spend too much time on the poses either, this was kind of a "getting my feet wet" exercise.

Kandra has been on an infiltration/stakeout and finally found the target. Quola arrives to crack security systems, etc. so they can finalize the plan.

Quola: So you've been living in this shithole for 3 weeks?
Kandra: It's not so bad. I've squatted in worse. The clubs are pretty good and the drugs are okay. I really just been sleeping here, and showering.
Q: I see that. What is up with just the shower in here. Where do you piss and shit?
K: They've got toilets on each floor, but... they're kinda gross. I've been crapping at the Kuppa Jim's. When I'm here I just piss in the shower.
QKCyber1_Camera 1.png
Q: It seems weird to me. Wouldn't you rather have the private shitter and a communal shower with stalls? That would make more sense. Not just for privacy but plumbing-wise I would imagine.
K: I'll call the fucking architect and relay your recommendations. Besides, L didn't ask what I wanted. The connected rig is here and all the players are in this building. I guess folks have to make due with what's affordable. That doesn't mean it's a shithole. Are you almost in?
Q: Okay, okay. It's not a shithole... because there's nowhere to shit. Fucker has some mean encryption.
QKCyber3_Camera 2.png
K: Do you want to wallow in your own shit stink anyway? Or walk the corridor in nothing but a towel?
Q: Good point. Aaaannd... Got it! We'll wrap this job up tonight.
K: Yaay! I can finally get out of this fucking shithole!
QKCyber2_Camera 4.png

DiosDecay

Mar 2, 2018
Hi guys, I just made my first render on Daz, if you have any opinion, advice do not hesitate, I'd love to get some serious skills on this software View attachment 1080579
Nice work on your first render, in my opinion I would have posed him facing the front more and standing. I would probably add a small light to create some shine in the eyes to give it more life and maybe add some papers on the counter if you have the assets or crop the picture slightly so there isn't so much open space on the right side.

Otherwise nice work on your first, keep experimenting and I look forward to seeing more of your works.

Edit: Check out youtube as well, there are some good tutorials out there to improve skills etc

Reactions: .V.
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes