3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
"When Diya saw the sybian, she got really excited. Before we even asked her to take it for a ride, she had already stripped down and positioned herself over the dildo. Just look how happy she was, we had to let her have her fun. And she did. We think this heavenly creature only stopped when she exhausted herself after dozens of orgasms. We looked it up and it seems that Rati is the Hindu goddess of love, lust and sexual pleasure. If you ask us, Diya must be her avatar. And we're looking forward to bringing her back soon."

DiyaRide.png

Last edited:

Gallant Trombe

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2021
I got sick of trying to find the right HDRIs and environment settings just to do character renders, so I did an experimental portrait shot without any post-processing, custom environmental maps, and preset settings. Just using purely lighting and primitives. The only thing I altered is resizing it in PS, the original was a bit too high res to upload. I'm pretty pleased with the result of the effort, the "photo studio" I built for this should speed up future renders quite nicely :giggle:

Studio Render Elise 1 Full resized.png

Last edited:

Gallant Trombe

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2021
Just a small render for a new character, pose is inspired by a friend who loved using this shy-flirty-finger-pointing-emote (in real life, lol) ironically when she was imitating/mocking other girls who--I guess--had the same energy/vibe as the emote.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can I ask how you did the background of this shot?

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
why you don‘t render Separate? and then merge it together?
I rendered this background with this camera and lights without the models and it took nearly 10hrs to finish and when I have to render several hours on the Models too and then have to do the work to merge I'm not sure I can gain time by that. I will be abandoning this idea for now. I'll stick with one scene/one render for the time being. Thanks for the tip though.

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
I rendered this background with this camera and lights without the models and it took nearly 10hrs to finish and when I have to render several hours on the Models too and then have to do the work to merge I'm not sure I can gain time by that. I will be abandoning this idea for now. I'll stick with one scene/one render for the time being. Thanks for the tip though.
which cpu you use for render?
i use cpu only too and all renders i do
with environment do i render only for 2hours and it looks good

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes