3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

XenoFash

Sep 16, 2020
Last of the prior queue. Tonight I was going to pose the "last few" then do something else, but it ended up to be 10, which will take 2 days.

Treet. I really like this one. She's got some flat nips but that's no dealbreaker. The last scene she was in she was hairless to appear more alien, but I like the white hair and pouty look.
TreetPortTopless_Portrait Camera.png

Mr. Vargas

Lead artist at Love-Joint
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
So I need some help. My characters hairs are getting mushy and low-detail while their bodies are high detail. idk what's going on ... How do you get your models so high quality Mr. Vargas ?

View attachment 1103937
Hair quality can vary depending on the shader settings of the hairstyle you use. I always modify all the material settings myself. In addition, the special filters I use in the post work process highlight all the details in my work, including the hair. In some cases, I do extra touches with dodge and burn brushes in Photoshop to give deep shadows and lights to the hair. I hope these helps.

BamID

May 17, 2020
Made some Changes to it...

and while i made that, i thought that you could use it somehow as some kinda Twitch Stream Overlay.. if ya made some changes to the Screens and their sizes and utilizing the Poster in the Background for additional Infos.. :unsure::unsure::unsure:

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes