3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
NOPE ! No change in time what so ever ??????? :confused: Now I am confused for sure...

View attachment 1102871

View attachment 1102872
nothing to sneeze at. Render time optimization has so much more to do with than just the hardware setup. You have a transparent surface, what kind of lights are you using and what shader settings are you using for the water? The same questions are going for her skin. Skin and transparent surfaces are probably the most taxing stuff you can do to increase render time. Just to give you guys some context, one frame of the animated movie NextGen has an average render time of 45 Minutes. And that was achieved with specialized powerhouse hardware and the usage of dedicated render farms.

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
My first render. Quite literally the default model in the default environment... in default pose. View attachment 1102659
We all had to start somewhere. ;) And the usage of the tutorial modules is a very good way to start your CGI journey. If you wanna improve this particular render a notch, the dress is dForce compatible. All you have to do is press the "simulation" button in the "simulation" panel. Everything should be configurated by default with this dress if I remember correctly.

XenoFash

Sep 16, 2020
If you're talking about the nvidia rtx 2060, I have it and love it. Very fast renders in great detail
I'm happy I went with the 2060 when I did (bought a lower model then brought it back). I got it for Fallout 4, but all I was really doing was modding characters into hot aliens (surprised?). That got old but fast forward to Daz and it was a great investment. I think it's good for my skill level and output, and by the time the 30s are reasonable I hope to have skills worthy of the new unit.

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
I'm happy I went with the 2060 when I did (bought a lower model then brought it back). I got it for Fallout 4, but all I was really doing was modding characters into hot aliens (surprised?). That got old but fast forward to Daz and it was a great investment. I think it's good for my skill level and output, and by the time the 30s are reasonable I hope to have skills worthy of the new unit.
Couldn't have said it better myself.

XenoFash

Sep 16, 2020
Francine. I was expecting more out of the setup for her. I think if I did some simple post like on my last render of her it would go a long way, but these are all no post (other than error correction).
FrancinePortTopless_Portrait Camera.png

Lundi, in her first ever pose. I'm pretty happy with this one. Who wouldn't be happy with dem tiddies?
LundiPortTopless_Portrait Camera.png

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes