3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
I dont know why I am wasting time on finding the right opening scenes and wind up only having 3 or 4 but the car scenes have definite part of the story.

hdri lonelyy road test.jpg

Xer042

Oct 11, 2018

Holy hell, how did you get the face so believable?

Not just the pose, but textures & lighting too

Daz always has uncanny valley issues with faces in renders, but this is amazing
[/QUOTE]

It is the skin map from G8 Jay HD, i have a Rose colored ambient ligh for background light, the table lights turned up and have a point light behind the camera. There is no post processing, just ran a render with iray, you can still see the noise in the dark areas. also added eye shadow with LIE presets because i have always found characters eyes always seem flat with iray.
Thank you for the compliment and feed back it is much appreciated.

• Red Heart
Reactions: kazuma_the_guy

csbond2

Donor
Jun 12, 2020
Guys I have a question, is 2060 mobile good enough for rendering at a reasonable pace?
I started with a GTX 1650 super and although it pulled mostly from the CPU it still got Fair render times so a 2060 ought to be really good right now I've already upgraded to a 3060 ti. So I'm living the dream right now.

Reactions: Sihil

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
I started with a GTX 1650 super and although it pulled mostly from the CPU it still got Fair render times so a 2060 ought to be really good right now I've already upgraded to a 3060 ti. So I'm living the dream right now.
I am using a 3080 and split between CPU and GPU and some things seem to take a shit load of time to render out..........

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes