3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

WooShang

Jan 8, 2021
You should also try Iray, Who knows it may just work. And when your Laptop runs a bit too warm you can pause the render (cancel button and not save) and then resume after the machine has had a bit of a cooldown,(it must stay on during cooldown though).
Yeah man, I'm still planning on getting Iray. I don't have the $$ for it just yet AND can't seem to find any DL button or link on the website. Nevertheless, first things first for me, get the money hahaa.

Saint2019

Aug 20, 2017
Happy Easter!
Yes it is an Easter burlesque show! It has Easter eggs and all! :p But all painfully strained connections aside. I just wanted to have fun with this one and see what would happen with a one camera perspective!
View attachment 1116080 View attachment 1116081 View attachment 1116083 View attachment 1116085 View attachment 1116065 View attachment 1116067 View attachment 1116069 View attachment 1116071 View attachment 1116073 View attachment 1116075 View attachment 1116079 View attachment 1116087
Thank you wonderful. Happy Easter

• Hey there
Reactions: GNVE

WooShang

Jan 8, 2021
Scenes I can find in "Load" and "Merge" I think it is. I was just thinking a little or a lot ahead of myself for when I finally get rolling on this story project.. A Big Chief Tablet and No 2 pencil may be in order also :)

You know; trying to do too much at one time and getting totally lost.. I may also have to pin a note on my clothes so whoever finds me can send me back home..
I can somehow totally relate to that... add 2 cups of procrastination and there's my blood-type :)

WooShang

Jan 8, 2021
i personally choose Scene for the whole thing, when ich want to save a character i use Scene Subset.

Scene Subset let's you choose what to save, you can save the scene with everything in it or just like 1-2 characters,

edit: i actually loaded that scene twice however i did that xD, everything under Environment Options is too much xD
@ Tripod70: Hey man, last night I was looking for a certain prop to use in an upcoming scene...
I also remembered seeing it under my "Smart Content" tab on MY left side (my interface may be different)

All that being said, I couldn't find my scene in Smart Content > Scenes, but until reading your post/ reply here
I realized that my scene icons are actually under "Smart Content > Unassigned"
I hope the same works for you and hope this may help !

WooShang

Jan 8, 2021
That Freakin Learning Curve ***TLDR***

This render series with Mimi set me off on a lighting experiment.
Zero postwork: (99.9% of the renders I share have no postwork because I don't see ANY reason to spit-shine turds)
Get my skills up to where I feel comfortable enough, then tackle that hurdle is my rationale ;)

*I created 5 renders but will only be showing renders 1,3 and 5.*

Render 1 illustrates what happens before any lights are introduced (using 3DL)
Mimi Uneven-1.jpg
Render 3 is after I've introduced lighting and got it where I usually think is acceptably natural looking and KINDA sharp.
(still dark imo, but still learning)
Mimi Uneven-3.jpg
Render 5 is after I'd tweaked the lighting in a way I never had before and then "face-palm" with the results.
I'm embarrased to mention what I did because it's a VERY simple adjustment...
Mimi Uneven-5.jpg
Face-palm not because of the "overwhelming results", but her sports bra now looks a little more natural to my taste. BUT, the highlights in her hair disappeared when compared to render #3.

Ha haa, if I could have found a free leotard I may not have written this at all.
Still climbing this mountain of information and experience; enjoying every step !

#PotatoSquad

Reactions: FixMatik

WooShang

Jan 8, 2021
View attachment 1113987

Only been messing around with Daz a few days, first render I've shared. Feedback appreciated.
A few days !?
c'mon seriously now...
Hmmm - I'd stop by and check out her umm, "ripe fruits" anytime.
VERY nice render. If not Daz, then I suspect you must have experience in other 3D software ?
Pulling my leg and I totally fell for it ??? erm, nevertheless good work imo :)

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes