3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Been working on a D&D project for a friend, so I haven't been able to do render as many beautiful ladies as I would have liked (actually, I have...its just most of them are wearing armour...practical armour).

So tonight, I've done a palette cleanser for myself. As Diya is based on Indian models Sunny Leone and Priya Rai, I decided to take inspiration from one of my favourite Priya Rai photoshoots... And I know someone is going to ask, its the one with green saree.
DiyaRai.png

Last edited:

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
Been working on a D&D project for a friend, so I haven't been able to do render as many beautiful ladies as I would have liked (actually, I have...its just most of them are wearing armour...practical armour).

So tonight, I've done a palette cleanser for myself. As Diya is based on Indian models Sunny Leone and Priya Rai, I decided to take inspiration from one of my favourite Priya Rai photoshoots... And I know someone is going to ask, its the one with green saree.
View attachment 1116920
She looks good, but maybe let it render a bit more. Looks a little bit grainy.

• Angry
Reactions: Evil13

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
I would like to change their hairstyle too. To something rougher looking, and I would use a mattress, some pillows and probably one or two of my tentacles to do that. ;)

I like them in this picture.
you you .. you want to do bad things to these Cuties :eek:

mhh can‘t blame you for this

Reactions: Techn0magier
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes