3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

serbere

Jan 27, 2021
Magnifique. est-ce un personnage personnalisé? sinon qui est-il et quelle peau avez-vous utilisé?excellent travail!
[/CITATION]
C’est genèse 8, le morph est personnalisé et la peau ( ) également modifiée. Merci pour les compliments

• Red Heart
Reactions: Beast Within

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Have another coming but it will be about 45 minutes yet; a little closer in.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
I can understand your comments but if you've ever worked on fan art you need to understand that if you don't have the duf file you're not going to have anything that's absolutely perfect I started with this one from scratch I have no idea which character they started with and I've had to do quite a few morphs to get it even close this is still a work in progress she is not 100% yet but she does look like Haley if you pull it up I can put them side by side and you can see similarities but there's still a few facial features that need to be worked on and I'm working on that is what this is learning.
Thanks for the explanation. I've only recently started following this tread and am ignorant and clueless as to what's required to recreate a character from scratch. Good luck on perfecting Haley!

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
#PotatoSquad
Oasis Skinnydip.jpg
This one has several firsts for me.
-First fully custom environment made up of assets from several asset packs
-First time I use clear water made with a primitive and a shader on it (and adjusted colour a bit).
-First time I (partly) submerge a model
-First time I used a splash asset.

I know the water looks too still but I'm already glad I got the colour and refraction index.
I got a tip for other water shaders that I will look in to aswell, maybe those will have some ripple effect.
The first water was just a semi-transparent that didn't have the image distortion water should have.
This shader had refraction out of the box, I think this is a shader that came with the first install of Daz Studio.
The hair asset on Caroline doesn't have wet options so I only went with messing up the ponytail a bit.
I'm open to suggestions to improve on these few issues.
I'm by no means a hero when it comes to the surfaces tab, but I do know there are loads of possibilities when working with that menu.
My Learning curve does become steeper as I challenge myself to try more complex things.

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
#PotatoSquad
View attachment 1117839
This one has several firsts for me.
-First fully custom environment made up of assets from several asset packs
-First time I use clear water made with a primitive and a shader on it (and adjusted colour a bit).
-First time I (partly) submerge a model
-First time I used a splash asset.

I know the water looks too still but I'm already glad I got the colour and refraction index.
I got a tip for other water shaders that I will look in to aswell, maybe those will have some ripple effect.
The first water was just a semi-transparent that didn't have the image distortion water should have.
This shader had refraction out of the box, I think this is a shader that came with the first install of Daz Studio.
The hair asset on Caroline doesn't have wet options so I only went with messing up the ponytail a bit.
I'm open to suggestions to improve on these few issues.
I'm by no means a hero when it comes to the surfaces tab, but I do know there are loads of possibilities when working with that menu.
My Learning curve does become steeper as I challenge myself to try more complex things.
I will have several pool and hot tub scenes coming and I think it is going to give me fits with just that, but that is some time off I think for now. Just getting started.
Lookin good........

Reactions: Willibrordus

XenoFash

Sep 16, 2020
When in doubt, bang!
I haven’t forgotten about my world/character development. I’ve just been trying to feel out what I want to do with it while relearning forgotten skills and learning new ones.

Also feeling out social media responses to different things, realizing just how fringe my stuff is. That means I’m going to have to up my game and make decisions about my focus... eventually.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes