3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

ScreamLouder

Jun 22, 2019
I'm trying to make bulges like stevencarson but it's really difficult.
My current workflow is using mesh grabber in daz3d to move the geometry to cover up the futalicious genitals as much as possible. The problem is that it takes forever and more often than not, it's just plain impossible with most clothing (for my skill level).

Do any of you know an easy/reliable way of creating bulges?

This was my best attempt:

Triss Merigold in Japanese One Piece Swimsuit Fitted for her Futa Cock_Camera (2).png

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
My current workflow is using mesh grabber in daz3d to move the geometry to cover up the futalicious genitals as much as possible. The problem is that it takes forever and more often than not, it's just plain impossible with most clothing (for my skill level).

View attachment 1119066

This might make it easier.

My first thought was to create reverse projection morphs, same as the ones used in tools like , but I assume it would fuck with the genitalia itself, so D-formers is the way to go with clothing that reveals the genitalia. If you were to also use pants, or body suits that don't reveal it, it'd be worth creating the morphs.

Another option would be to create morphs for each piece of clothing, which would probably give you best look, but would be a lot of work, especially if you have more than few pieces of clothing you want to use.

rotebete

Sep 6, 2018

View attachment 1119066
The Mesh Grabber tool is an easier way to manipulate things as the D-Former. With its Addon you can create morphs very fast.

• Love
Reactions: kazuma_the_guy
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes