3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes
Sep 16, 2019
I am very sorry folks, but can i ask your opinion?

When I showed this work to my friends, an unexpected storm of indignation fell upon me. Reason is kid character on background of this erotic scene.
It is unacceptable?

I am in complete disarray, since personally for myself I have not previously seen anything wrong with my work. Is this a pedophilia?

Once again, sorry.
Yeah, I don't really know if you're in the right place to be asking people for observations on morality tbh :rolleyes:.

Sep 16, 2019
We (who frequent this forum regularly) have been somewhat desensitised to certain things in which "non erotic art adepts" may be easier offended.
I don't see a problem in the piece of your example but this is just a reminder that what we perceive as being OK may in fact not be OK with many other people. When you have these elements in your art you just need to keep track of where you show them.
Yep, I've not shown anyone I know in rl what I create for here and doubt I ever would. It's just our dirty little secret :giggle:

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
Yep, I've not shown anyone I know in rl what I create for here and doubt I ever would. It's just our dirty little secret :giggle:
I can show my creations I post here to some people IRL (even my wife to some extent) but I am careful who to trust with that.
Hahaha :LOL:, you need new friends.
I thought you people were my friends...
But for real though. On any other digital media I have the coolest interactions here.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Another OC from Lord of Imagination. Critiques will be appreciated.
Nice to see your finally starting to try some rendering. I think some depth of field would really help the render stand out a bit and put the focus on the model more. I also think there is a bit to much empty space above her head and you could probably zoom in a bit more.

A hair light would also make the model be a bit more defined also since it's a portrait some catch lights in her eyes would really make the render look a lot more life like.

Reactions: Sihil
Jun 23, 2020
My old custom build will not be retiring yet. It still has plenty of life left and It can still handle lower spec renders, which I will still use it for.
Same with me. The usual Market cycle for upgrading hardware is around 5 years, if you believe the hear sayers but from my expierence; that would be just waste of money, spent wisley on other ambitions. Its all about how you value and weigh your vainity.

Last edited:

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
Same with me. The usual Market cycle for upgrading hardware is around 5 years, if you believe the hear sayers but from my expierence; that would be just waste of money, spent wisley on other ambitions. Its all about how you value and weigh your vainity.
My old custom is 8 years old and for what its worth still going strong, but it was never built with graphical workloads in mind and it's too old to be fully compatible with the more modern upgrade components. Which is why I decided to get a whole new rig. It costs me little more than having to upgrade the old and then be left with components that are not in use anymore.
Like this I have two fully functional PC's at only a small cost more.

Jun 23, 2020
My old custom is 8 years old and for what its worth still going strong, but it was never built with graphical workloads in mind and it's too old to be fully compatible with the more modern upgrade components. Which is why I decided to get a whole new rig. It costs me little more than having to upgrade the old and then be left with components that are not in use anymore.
EVenthough reaction limit has been reached, i like what you are saying. Yeah every custom build reaches its limit as it is build for an sensable ammount of time. Specialy if you are changing your intresst in the course of time. I got this build 3 years ago and its going to run years, thats for sure.

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
That is exactly what I did and so far I love it. I did hate having to come into the present though by being forced to have to get Win 10 on it but that is the fun of learning I have been told :) But to be clear I do dearly HATE Win 10....... I was able to get the new Gen-11 I9 but the RTX 3090 is still not available for some reason.

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
Bad Bunny?
1st Bunny always complain about being too late
2nd This particular render used up more time to render than expected thanks to her fur, I even had to restart the damn thing thanks to a mess up in her fur.

So the fact that I couldn't get it finished on Sunday was entirely her fault and she deserves the spanking. (Yes I switched their positions thanks to this situation, in the original idea she spanked him for snatching painted eggs.)

Sep 16, 2019
I lashed out a few weeks ago on a new system. Ryzen 9 3900x and rtx3070, didn't quite have the expendables for the 3090 but still happy :). My old pc is about 10 yo and was seriously out performed by my phone :cautious:. Daz still crashes from time to time.

• Haha
Reactions: Sihil

Sihil

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
Nice to see your finally starting to try some rendering. I think some depth of field would really help the render stand out a bit and put the focus on the model more. I also think there is a bit to much empty space above her head and you could probably zoom in a bit more.

A hair light would also make the model be a bit more defined also since it's a portrait some catch lights in her eyes would really make the render look a lot more life like.
Thanks, yeah. I think learning the basics of photography would help big time

Reactions: Techn0magier
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes