3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

WooShang

Jan 8, 2021
Figures...
The 1st time I reach my reaction limit has to be on this pic (smh)
I'm glad we as a community have certain freedoms to express ourselves here.
Some of us are into some weird shiz (and that's fine imo)
All of that said -- I personally prefer the tenderloin over the fatty meat.
Many others do but won't say that. Reaction: Love, Jizz and Drool ;)

WooShang

Jan 8, 2021
You know, just after I posted that, I thought to myself like 'duh, what are you thinking'. I've seen pretty off the top things on these forums and if you can't beat them, well ya might as well join 'em :cool:. If you're not offending someone you're probably just not doing it right. Just another of life's "Ah, what the fuck" moments.

View attachment 1126942
Just now realizing how much reaching my limit sux !
LMAO @ your comment

WooShang

Jan 8, 2021
1st Bunny always complain about being too late
2nd This particular render used up more time to render than expected thanks to her fur, I even had to restart the damn thing thanks to a mess up in her fur.

So the fact that I couldn't get it finished on Sunday was entirely her fault and she deserves the spanking. (Yes I switched their positions thanks to this situation, in the original idea she spanked him for snatching painted eggs.)
Hilarious !

Mescalino

Aug 20, 2017
I have that kimono too. Sadly its one of the most unforgiving and hard to fit piece of clothing (and I actually payed for it).
You might give it a try with a dforce magnet, trying to pull it away and make it flow more decent.
I Managed to get some cool things done using magnets, you just need to careful things aren't colliding or you risk exploding your clothing

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
I have that kimono too. Sadly its one of the most unforgiving and hard to fit piece of clothing (and I actually payed for it).
You might give it a try with a dforce magnet, trying to pull it away and make it flow more decent.
I Managed to get some cool things done using magnets, you just need to careful things aren't colliding or you risk exploding your clothing
hm My Cpu can't handle dforce sadly :(

haha evertyime i want simulate something daz crashes

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mescalino
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes