3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
Thanks, there's a lot of artists that make that. aromasensei is one of my favorites for 2d, and futuretist does male on futa 3d animations. I support both on patreon
checked them out. they do nothing but fan art and I'm more interested in original content.

5ickcycl3

May 22, 2020
Not gonna lie, I kinda prefer the face morphs you had before, but I know Genesis 8.1 has some really nice shaders and such... maybe you can use those older morphs on this G8.1 model?

Either way, I'm so happy you're posting more often here! :D
Well, I cannot port the same model to G8.1, unfortunately. Believe me I tried all kinds of converters (G3 to G8) and stuff FOR YEARS, but there is always someting wrong with them. :cry:
Also, tbh, I ALWAYS wanted a model which looks more like Lara, so here we are. :)

InsertFreakyName

Donor
Jul 22, 2019
Well, I cannot port the same model to G8.1, unfortunately. Believe me I tried all kinds of converters (G3 to G8) and stuff FOR YEARS, but there is always someting wrong with them. :cry:
Also, tbh, I ALWAYS wanted a model which looks more like Lara, so here we are. :)
Are your older morphs for G3F or for G8F? I thought you can use the G8F morphs on G8.1F without any conversion and porting? :unsure:

Sep 16, 2019
Terese 7.4

Terese 7.4 full body raw uhd.png

For anyone who hasn't already met her, this is Terese.

Here, Terese appears in her raw 7.4 state. She is a custom character (excluding hair and skin) painstakingly created by moi. I've put a great deal of effort into her creation and now know all of the character modifier sliders intimately.

The fine gentlepeople of this forum, and no others, are exclusively privy to Terese in her raw state purely for observation and critique as a young lady should be entitled to her modesty and mystery. Should she appear in her own VN, which is planned, it will be a relatively long hall before any get to see her in a similar state.

If asked of her age, Terese will assert that she is eighteen years old. Should this be questioned, she will usually retort that she's unsure whether to be insulted or complimented.

Terese has a fairly muscular tone (which may possibly be toned down a little, influenced by feedback .... perhaps) due to the ethos and regime of the private boarding college for young ladies which Terese had reluctantly attended by order of her father since the beginning of her adolescence. Notre Dame de Chaste (Our Lady of Chastity) (commonly referred to by her fellow attendees as "the boarding kennel"), somewhere in the south of France, dictates that "A healthy body makes a healthy mind." and "Idle hands do the devil's work.". Therefore, dance and gymnastics feature heavily in the curriculum, along with music and the arts in general. All essential elements for the development of young ladies destined to be future wives of the elite, a concept that disturbs Terese to her core.

All Terese has ever wanted is to have an average "normal" life as an average "normal" girl in an average "normal" loving family, and, perhaps most importantly, someone to call "Daddy" instead of "Father" ( :rolleyes: ). Perhaps there be one amongst us, some caring and compassionate soul, prepared to make the sacrifice to help her fill that void?

But, then again, while life has been good to you and you've found yourself financially comfortable as middle age creeps towards you, you're still just an average "normal" guy, with an average "normal" family and an (hotter than) average "normal" loving wife, what could you possibly have to loose? Could you stand to loose everything or is there perhaps a way to have your cake and eat it too? Then again, there could be a chance that your life is reduced to nothing more than a tattered and torn mess. That may be up to you, and the twists and turns of fate.

Anyways, without more blah blah blah, I'm always open to feedback on Terese's development, opinions and/or suggestions. Perhaps she's just perfect the way she is?

One thing I'm looking for atm is recommendations for the finest of vellus hair. Terese currently has some for abdomen and back but I'm wondering if there's better available. Any suggestions for assets would be great, cheers.

Terese_plays_the_Easter_Bunny.png Terese studying.png Lazy day with nothing better to do.png 1ST EMBRASE POOL 0001.png Pop.png

Last edited:

DoctorPervic

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2019
Terese 7.4

View attachment 1128505

Here, Terese appears in her raw 7.4 state. She is a custom character (excluding hair and skin) painstakingly created by moi. I've put a great deal of effort into her creation and now know all of the character modifier sliders intimately.

The fine gentlepeople of this forum, and no others, are exclusively privy to Terese in her raw state purely for observation and critique as a young lady should be entitled to her modesty and mystery. Should she appear in her own VN, which is planned, it will be a relatively long hall before any get to see her in a similar state.

If asked of her age, Terese will assert that she is eighteen years old. Should this be questioned, she will usually retort that she's unsure whether to be insulted or complimented.

Terese has a fairly muscular tone (which may possibly be toned down a little, influenced by feedback .... perhaps) due to the ethos and regime of the private boarding college for young ladies which Terese had reluctantly attended by order of her father since the beginning of her adolescence. Notre Dame de Chaste (Our Lady of Chastity) (commonly referred to by her fellow attendees as "the boarding kennel"), somewhere in the south of France, dictates that "A healthy body makes a healthy mind." and "Idle hands do the devil's work.". Therefore, dance and gymnastics feature heavily in the curriculum, along with music and the arts in general. All essential elements for the development of young ladies destined to be future wives of the elite, a concept that disturbs Terese to her core.

All Terese has ever wanted is to have an average "normal" life as an average "normal" girl in an average "normal" loving family, and, perhaps most importantly, someone to call "Daddy" instead of "Father" ( :rolleyes: ). Perhaps there be one amongst us, some caring and compassionate soul, prepared to make the sacrifice to help her fill that void?

But, then again, while life has been good to you and you've found yourself financially comfortable as middle age creeps towards you, you're still just an average "normal" guy, with an average "normal" family and an (hotter than) average "normal" loving wife, what could you possibly have to loose? Could you stand to loose everything or is there perhaps a way to have your cake and eat it too? Then again, there could be a chance that your life is reduced to nothing more than a tattered and torn mess. That may be up to you, and the twists and turns of fate.

Anyways, without more blah blah blah, I'm always open to feedback on Terese's development, opinions and/or suggestions. Perhaps she's just perfect the way she is?

One thing I'm looking for atm is recommendations for the finest of vellus hair. Terese currently has some for abdomen and back but I'm wondering if there's better available. Any suggestions for assets would be great, cheers.
Love her Man, she looks beautiful. Great work on creating her. I myself am not a fan of pubic hair, but all in all she looks sexy. and She definitely looks the part of being 18. Great job.

Sep 16, 2019
Love her Man, she looks beautiful. Great work on creating her. I myself am not a fan of pubic hair, but all in all she looks sexy. and She definitely looks the part of being 18. Great job.
Thanks for the feedback StaffOfMagic, I'm really glad you like her. You've brought up a couple of integral points. Personally I'm not a fan of dental floss either but it'll play a bit of a roll in the game and will be gone following an embarrassing scene featuring a bikini slip.

The other point is the age. She's actually based on young teen which will also have a fairly important roll in the game. During the course of conversation I intend for the player to have the option to nominate her "real age" (anywhere in the teen range) which may (depending on their choice) be met by something to the effect of "Oh, she does look very mature for her age". While this could be a bit of fun for some (many I think) it could also lead to a bad end if things go south
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. Being based on young teen also makes it a bit more challenging when posing with an adult character as can be seen in the attached with her on tippy toes. I tried giving her a bit of a boob reduction but they're just not as pert. I think I might make the pubes a little thinner though.

Can I ask, do you like the character backgrounds and story premise so far?

1ST EMBRASE POOL 0001.png

Last edited:
Reactions: BigDaddyDom

BamID

May 17, 2020
Terese 7.4

View attachment 1128505

View attachment 1128741 View attachment 1128732 View attachment 1128725 View attachment 1128730 View attachment 1128729
Head seems kinda big in this Body Raw shot, on those others at the other hand it seems okay.. might be just the pose but still.. feels odd for me

but other then that, she's pretty nice, i like her even though i'm not to fond of blondes..

Sep 16, 2019
Head seems kinda big in this Body Raw shot, on those others at the other hand it seems okay.. might be just the pose but still.. feels odd for me

but other then that, she's pretty nice, i like her even though i'm not to fond of blondes..

Yeah, you're right. I hadn't really noticed but she does have a bit of a boof head. I'm pretty sure that's because she's on a young teen base from Growing Up, the hair adds to it and I think the pose accentuates it, its the same head in all the renders. If I change the base to older teen the proportion lessens. I guess that true to life. Anyway, glad you like her but, how could you not like blondes? :unsure: :LOL: . Just kidding, I like 'em all.

Terese 7.4 full body raw yt v ot.png

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes