3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes
Sep 16, 2019
Figures...
The 1st time I reach my reaction limit has to be on this pic (smh)
I'm glad we as a community have certain freedoms to express ourselves here.
Some of us are into some weird shiz (and that's fine imo)
All of that said -- I personally prefer the tenderloin over the fatty meat.
Many others do but won't say that. Reaction: Love, Jizz and Drool ;)
Thanks WooShang, always nice to find kindred spirits :p.

XenoFash

Sep 16, 2020
So I decided to mint some NFTs since it's all the rage with the kids these days. Seems stupid to me, but so did Bitcoin when I could have gotten it for $1, so I decided to throw some bait in the water at a high price (IMO). It does fit the card format I want to go in very well though. You can see the NFT versions (and copy the images) at:

Here are the promos... Quola got a penis upgrade after I realized Texture Wizard for futalicious was a thing (how did I miss that?).
QQGenesisPromo2.png
QQGenesisPromo1.png

Deleted member 173891

Aug 21, 2017
Last edited:

GNVE

Jul 20, 2018
Not sure what the rules are for this thread, this is my first post.
Does anyone know if it's okay to show futa?
I think the general rule is more like if it's not your thing scroll past it. People generally don't hide things behind spoilers and I think it is generally unnecessary. Things to depraved for here are generally banned by forum rules anyway.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
As some of you may know, Mei Lin 8 is one of my favourite assets, so I just thought I'd do something tonight.
Idea was something like an cyberpunk-augmented reality version of Match or Tinder. Scroll through potential partners as you make your way through the day, maybe start a chat with one of them.

And here we have Mei-58921 putting on a show for her new friend as they're in the elevator back to their apartment.

MeiLinCall (2).png
MeiLinCall.png

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes