3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

OldHiccup

Our Home DEV
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 29, 2021
This is one more characters in my first game, the first version coming out in the coming weeks.

Name: Wilson Simmons
Profession: Police captain (Corrupt)

He is one of the villains of the plot, his appearance is inspired by the character "Fat Tony" D'Amico from the Simpsons, and his personality and name is inspired by Wilson Fisk, one of the villains of the Daredevil series of the DC comics.

Obs: The other characters are just there to compose the scene

You can follow a part of the game's progress on this page ( ), and in the future with more details in the patreon ( ).

You can also send me a PM if you want to ask any questions

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NaillMcDracken

Apr 23, 2020
I am not thrown into showing, however tired of looking for what I want I ended up starting to create it.
This is how this happened and was born.
An HDRI_Environment.
Feel free to download and try it.
To make it workable, run the image through Photoshop and transform it into a 32-bit image, then create a transparent layer, paint white inside a circle at +3 or as you like; the transparency should go to 1%. (Lay the layer down). Then save it as HDRI. Ready to try it in Daz Studio. salayoyo_hd.png salayoyo_hd.png

NaillMcDracken

Apr 23, 2020
You can't really just go by how many iterations because it differs from image to image heavily. Like you can have a close up on one model and 4000 iterations is more than enough or you can have the model further from camera in same scene and it's gonna need 10000 or more iterations to look as good.
I am not an expert, but if you really are looking for a good illustration even with a low-resource machine. The use of HDRI is very useful.
Since yesterday I started by creating my own enviroments.

WooShang

Jan 8, 2021
tripod70
Willibrord

... and after 8 hrs of emotional highs and lows I can't seem to get my new gift going.
I don't remember changing anything from the default except Progressive Rendering> Max Sample & Max Time.
Am I doing something fundamentally wrong here ?

Pic 1 is a preview of a character, no camera, no lights in texture shaded.
Pic 2 is the same while in Iray view. any advice or help is appreciated :/

Tryna TS view.png Tryna Iray view.png

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes