3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

GNVE

Jul 20, 2018
tripod70
Willibrord

... and after 8 hrs of emotional highs and lows I can't seem to get my new gift going.
I don't remember changing anything from the default except Progressive Rendering> Max Sample & Max Time.
Am I doing something fundamentally wrong here ?

Pic 1 is a preview of a character, no camera, no lights in texture shaded.
Pic 2 is the same while in Iray view. any advice or help is appreciated :/

View attachment 1146626 View attachment 1146627
the image just seems like it has been massively overexposed. stupid question maybe but in the render tab have you tried the default button?
1618623953036.png

or in tone mapping (still in the render tab) what happens when you turn down the ISO?

• Love
Reactions: WooShang

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
Does any one know which model i can use to recreate this model from a asset package.
If i were to take a guess the base is P3D Tilly with another P3D in the mix maybe Duffy or Harper and on top of that with more customization. I'am not the best at recognizing tho, there might be better guesses than mine.

Reactions: bxIvan

WooShang

Jan 8, 2021
the image just seems like it has been massively overexposed. stupid question maybe but in the render tab have you tried the default button?
View attachment 1146652

or in tone mapping (still in the render tab) what happens when you turn down the ISO?
Thanks man !!!
Default set it right for me. It takes a while to get a clear preview, but at least I'm on the right track now. :)
/bow

Reactions: GNVE

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
tripod70
Willibrord

... and after 8 hrs of emotional highs and lows I can't seem to get my new gift going.
I don't remember changing anything from the default except Progressive Rendering> Max Sample & Max Time.
Am I doing something fundamentally wrong here ?

Pic 1 is a preview of a character, no camera, no lights in texture shaded.
Pic 2 is the same while in Iray view. any advice or help is appreciated :/

View attachment 1146626 View attachment 1146627
I saw it has already been addressed. Keep trying , I'm looking forward to the final thing.

Reactions: WooShang
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes