3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

[DR] Braex

Aug 17, 2020
which female did you use? she looks great
Sorry, I don't remember, these are my old works, I reinstalled the Daz Studio library, so all these characters are removed, I still have a couple of renders left, I'll upload them soon, and then I'll start making new characters.

Reactions: vaqueroJIM

bxIvan

Engaged Member
Dec 3, 2017
Sorry, I don't remember, these are my old works, I reinstalled the Daz Studio library, so all these characters are removed, I still have a couple of renders left, I'll upload them soon, and then I'll start making new characters.
is she going to be in a game your working on or just a render of art?

InsertFreakyName

Donor
Jul 22, 2019

[DR] Braex

Aug 17, 2020
is she going to be in a game your working on or just a render of art?
In fact, these are real people, I worked as a photographer, then I wanted to study this program, studied a lot, studied, made simple renderings, then one of the clients asked me if it was possible to make a 3d model somehow, at that time I did not know that it was possible at all, then I met a friend who makes shapes and other objects from scratch, I do not remember the name, here he helps me with this, I take a photo, send it to him, he makes a model, then I do rendering.

Reactions: bxIvan

bxIvan

Engaged Member
Dec 3, 2017
1618748431862.png 1618748518616.png 1618748569965.png
i want to recreate this famous lady from the original batman tv series. can someone help me with a possible model asset to use.

bxIvan

Engaged Member
Dec 3, 2017
In fact, these are real people, I worked as a photographer, then I wanted to study this program, studied a lot, studied, made simple renderings, then one of the clients asked me if it was possible to make a 3d model somehow, at that time I did not know that it was possible at all, then I met a friend who makes shapes and other objects from scratch, I do not remember the name, here he helps me with this, I take a photo, send it to him, he makes a model, then I do rendering.
that sound cool.
but i was asking with the female assets in F95. one of the master render artist can give me some suggestions

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes