3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
I've been seeing a lot of hot thin black girl renders lately. I've got 3 renders of my own in the post-processing queue. Come to think of it, mine has yellow eyes as well. I usually likes my black girls bbw or buff with huge tits/ass, but the thin ones are growing on me.

I do think she's the cutest out of the three, followed by the Asian then the redhead. That might change if redhead got some braces though... which just prompted me to download (1) [DAZ] Z Braces are Cool for Genesis 8 Male and Female | F95zone.

It's ok to have a cuter bestie, as long as there are lots of sleepovers.
I wouldn't mind making a story about a black incest family. Though people might not play it kuz the cast is black and most players are white.

XenoFash

Sep 16, 2020
I wouldn't mind making a story about a black incest family. Though people might not play it kuz the cast is black and most players are white.
True. You may be able to have a workaround if it was a brother/son MC. Light skinned mom. MC is 1st child from white guy and can pass for white. Mom marries very dark black guy shortly after MC's birth and has 3 daughters of varying skin tones.

Gallant Trombe

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2021
Mock-up render for this set. What do you guys think? There are at least 2 things I need to fix, but I'll need to re-render so that will have to wait. I'm able to compress it down to 534KB @1080p without any noticeable loss. Otherwise, the original even after compression is at 16MB @1440p:eek:.

EDIT: Added version 2 that attempts to fix the exposure.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
231212_v2-1.png

Last edited:

XenoFash

Sep 16, 2020
Mock-up render for this set. What do you guys think? There are at least 2 things I need to fix, but I'll need to re-render so that will have to wait. I'm able to compress it down to 534KB @1080p without any noticeable loss. Otherwise, the original even after compression is at 16MB @1440p:eek:.

View attachment 1148185
I think it is very bright, which may be intentional, but I feel like either the front or back lighting needs to be turned down a bit. Other than that it's kind of hard to give thoughts because I don't know where they are supposed to be. It looks like a clean setup though with plenty of "room for activities".

Reactions: Gallant Trombe

Gallant Trombe

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2021
I think it is very bright, which may be intentional, but I feel like either the front or back lighting needs to be turned down a bit. Other than that it's kind of hard to give thoughts because I don't know where they are supposed to be. It looks like a clean setup though with plenty of "room for activities".
100% agree on the brightness. I forgot to change back the ISO and now the exposure is off. It is meant to be a bit blinding with all lights and colours, but I didn't get the contrast I wanted out of it in the end.

Yes, the set is a bit sparse for story reasons.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes