3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes
Sep 16, 2019
Thank you! And I'm sure you'll get there. The biggest part of it is patience, both for the learning process with trial and error and for waiting for your renders to finish, sometimes it takes 8 hours or more, even with my RTX 2070 :LOL:

And you're not far away, the morphs of your characters are very good. To get a little extra spice I recommend to add a bit of imperfection to the skin shaders. I'm a big fan of SkinBuilder (G3F/G8F), and if you start in the "Overlays" tab and skip the the fist part with "Build skin", you can use it with any skin preset of other characters.

To get more structure to the skin, simply play around with the bump map and normal map strength in the surfaces pane. Plus, there are many HD details morphs out there that are really good. But to get the most out of them you have to set the mesh resolution / subdivision level of the character at least at 2, better 3 or even 4. But this increases not only the level of details, but also the expected rendering time.
Yeah, well that seems to have done the job. Ty (y) . I may have got a little carried away but, I pulled the pin at 15% after 8 hours (and 11.6mb). I figured at that point it served the purpose of the exercise. Cheers.

Crying on bed 001.png

XenoFash

Sep 16, 2020
I did character design and live renders today rather than adding to the queue because I had to pull myself away from the PC to trim my weed during renders.

The 5th clone of 5 - Quila (Kwee-luh). This one was spliced with Tull genetic code to create a "multi-organ" being. During the heist, pirates that Quallahan Hoon hired for transport demanded one of the fetuses as additional payment so the Tull hybrid was let go. They used it like a Tull (bred for sex slavery), but in true form of a World Commander clone, Quila is now the leader of those same pirates.
Quila.png

Quula (also representing the identical Quola), Quila, Quela, Quala
Comp1.png
Quila with Lundi (Tull race, possibly Quila's donor)
QuilaLundi.png

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes