3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

WooShang

Jan 8, 2021
#1stirayrenderever

Thought that I'd go to sleep on this render and wake up to check the progress.
Set it for 10k samples & 21,600 secs.
I woke up about 4 hrs. later to find out it was "finished" @ 1074 "canvas" (or something like that)
I'm happy with it anyhow; I'll get the hang of this !

edit: done in 42 mins.

Rose-1.jpg

WooShang

Jan 8, 2021
That is about it, and did try with HDR's and different background scenes, and because the series of shots that I plan to make will involve the house, and drive that didn't fit in with the flow of things that I am thinking of. That is all subject to changes of course... I think with the one poly hidden that I can get what I need. maybe
I get that... I'm just saying that unless the grass is visible in your above-ground scene, no worries.
For the underwater shots (unless the camera is half-in, half-out) noone but you knows that it isn't "On Location".
Sorry if I'm totally missing the point. hehe, I'll stay out of it.

styrany

Dec 25, 2020
school_day1.png

I haven't had uploading any artwork lately, as I have some life turbulences now - and thus, having fun with rendering and everything else had to go to background. But I keep working on the story when I can. So I'd like to share with you guys one of those shots I am happy with - a recreation of a popular meme called 'distracted boyfriend' that I have adapted into my story. Cheers! :)

WooShang

Jan 8, 2021
View attachment 1147637

I haven't had uploading any artwork lately, as I have some life turbulences now - and thus, having fun with rendering and everything else had to go to background. But I keep working on the story when I can. So I'd like to share with you guys one of those shots I am happy with - a recreation of a popular meme called 'distracted boyfriend' that I have adapted into my story. Cheers! :)
Very nice !

• Red Heart
Reactions: styrany

FixMatik

Jan 6, 2021
Test renders of My first attempt at a custom character. I wanted a realistic-looking thicc beauty and all of the models/shapes I found for anything 'voluptuous' were too cartoony. They'd just add a huge firm butt and huge firm tits on a tiny waist/body or they would be the other extreme resulting in a body that looked like a fat middle-aged man. I wanted a bigger girl who could fuck your brains out AND kick your ass LOL
Not keeping these tattoos. Now she just needs a name ;-)

un-named 1_resize.jpg un-named 2_resize.jpg un-named 3_resize.jpg

XenoFash

Sep 16, 2020
I think I made a whoops: I think I created a girl cuter than one of my MC's daughters ...

View attachment 1147878 View attachment 1147879 View attachment 1147877
I've been seeing a lot of hot thin black girl renders lately. I've got 3 renders of my own in the post-processing queue. Come to think of it, mine has yellow eyes as well. I usually likes my black girls bbw or buff with huge tits/ass, but the thin ones are growing on me.

I do think she's the cutest out of the three, followed by the Asian then the redhead. That might change if redhead got some braces though... which just prompted me to download (1) [DAZ] Z Braces are Cool for Genesis 8 Male and Female | F95zone.

It's ok to have a cuter bestie, as long as there are lots of sleepovers.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes