3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes
Sep 16, 2019
I have no experience with Dforce either. I could only imagine what it took for you to get that clothing to act right compared to her pose. I've struggled with a girl "pulling panties down while sitting". Pain in the ass is an understatement.
Good work, great render !
Lol, yeah. The whole thing was a massive pita.

NaillMcDracken

Apr 23, 2020
Last one from her.

View attachment 1167533

Question, anyone using the new OOT hairs? the ones with 2021/month as name? Take this one as an example, it's worse to control where you want the hair to stay than the older ones, i had to hide one of the side mesh because it was cliping trough her face and i couldn't fix it with any morph, never had this problem with his/her older hairs... the textures are better tho.

If you have any tips i'am happy to hear.
Holy Mary of unhappy souls! What a mommy!

• Red Heart
Reactions: linkinn and 44Tom

Zueri

May 14, 2018
Another Mashup

Ayane (DOA) as Regina (Dino Crisis)
Ayane_001.png
Judy (CP2077) as Tifa (FFVII Remake)
Judy_001.png
Lara Croft (Tomb Raider) as Linkle (Hyrule Warriors)
Lara_001.png
Motoko Kusanagi (Ghost in the Shell) as Momiji (Ninja Gaiden)
Motoko_001.png
Triss Merigold (The Witcher) as Fragile (Death Stranding)
Triss_001.png

Last edited:

Sakrilas

Just Another Member
Game Developer
Oct 26, 2017
I may as well study up on this... Maybe it works with hair as well ?
Oh yeah, it definitely does.

And if you're interested in being able to pull things around with dforce, I strongly recommend checking out it's amazing.

Reactions: WooShang

Nightingale-r

Feb 6, 2019
BTW: The fur of the kitten looks kinda strange, is it a kind of wet look or something?
I guess it is exactly because of powerful light source, so fur start getting highlights.
Hm. I can change strands settings in theory, but on other hand i already messing with this picture for the whole two weeks! o_O

P.S. It maybe sound strange, but thank you for calm reaction.
I once again made a big mistake to show this work to people, whom I trusted more than I should. Figuratively speaking, I was lifted onto a pitchfork by them.

Last edited:

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
Lower body (from hips down), expression and her phone hand grasp are all presets w/ minor tweaking. Everything else I spent waaaayy too much time on lol.
Thats mainly what I spend most time on too. I want the details of the pose to make sense as much as the overall look.
I have spent many hours tweaking poses on every single piece I've made so far.
You genuinely impress me with this one.

• Red Heart
Reactions: WaffleJesus

InsertFreakyName

Donor
Jul 22, 2019
I guess it is exactly because of powerful light source, so fur start getting highlights.
Hm. I can change strands settings in theory, but on other hand i already messing with this picture for the whole two weeks! o_O
No need to do so. It just looks like she fell in the pool a few minutes ago, this would be a funny addition to the story behind :LOL:

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes