3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

WaffleJesus

Jul 24, 2020
Thats mainly what I spend most time on too. I want the details of the pose to make sense as much as the overall look.
I have spent many hours tweaking poses on every single piece I've made so far.
You genuinely impress me with this one.
Thank you, friend. Just beginning at this stuff so your feedback is greatly appreciated.

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
Thank you, friend. Just beginning at this stuff so your feedback is greatly appreciated.
I've only picked up Daz 5months ago too wich essentially makes me a beginner too. But I take pride in detail and finetuned poses. This is also one I have spent way too much time on to properly pose it.
I had some help from a wushu trainer to not mess up (like most martial arts preset poses)

InsertFreakyName

Donor
Jul 22, 2019
Funny addition to story is how i fixed(or tried to) mug of Raw's "Street Mouse" to make it look like... actual mouse))

View attachment 1168275

View attachment 1168280
Oh shit, I once tried something with this asset, got frustrated and never touched it again :ROFLMAO: Especially the fur was disappointing for me, reminds me of a toothbrush. You clearly made the best out of it, but if you wanna edit this character a bit in a while I'd suggest an other fur asset.

Nightingale-r

Feb 6, 2019
Oh shit, I once tried something with this asset, got frustrated and never touched it again :ROFLMAO: Especially the fur was disappointing for me, reminds me of a toothbrush. You clearly made the best out of it, but if you wanna edit this character a bit in a while I'd suggest an other fur asset.
rat_girl2.png

Personally, i think that fur looks pretty good on proper settings. But Raw make some strange things with it, and it look like less dense, even if it technically have much more density, than Oso's feline fur.

Like here
fur_test7.1.png

And yes, i have some similar reaction to this asset, but then i have some ideas about "Tom and Jerry" 21+ stile, and get it back from trash can.

WaffleJesus

Jul 24, 2020
I've only picked up Daz 5months ago too wich essentially makes me a beginner too. But I take pride in detail and finetuned poses. This is also one I have spent way too much time on to properly pose it.
I had some help from a wushu trainer to not mess up (like most martial arts preset poses)
Looks like it was time well spent!

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
Looks like it was time well spent!
I hate clipping or floating be it bodyparts or objects. I try to pose in such a way that every angle works even though I only use one camera angle.
A turned head for instance starts at the lower neck over the upper neck and the head. Where many creators just turn the head alone, resulting in awkward folds and stretches in the neck area sometimes.

X3rr4

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
Sonya: "Yeah, don't be jealous you little brats. Not everybody can have a hot body."
Female Classmate: "OMG! What is happening here?!"
Sonya winks at the boys and sends kisses while being proud of her body she voluntary offered for Illustration.

sexeducation-public.jpg

Teacher: "And here you will put your dick."
Sonya feels the teacher's hand on her leg. She looks down and sees two fingers closing in to her pussy.
Sonya: "What are you doing?!"

sexeducation-2-public.jpg

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes