3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

BlackBarba

Nov 1, 2017
Being trying DAZ for some time, but since I don't have a nVidia gpu, rendering anything with iray takes forever(3Delight is not much better), so gave up rendering something photorealistic and started aiming something more cartoon/Koikatu like. Think I managed to get a ok results for the character, but enviroments always look kind weird.

DAZ test 1080p 2.png

Test Sakura 020.png

GNVE

Jul 20, 2018
Being trying DAZ for some time, but since I don't have a nVidia gpu, rendering anything with iray takes forever(3Delight is not much better), so gave up rendering something photorealistic and started aiming something more cartoon/Koikatu like. Think I managed to get a ok results for the character, but enviroments always look kind weird.

View attachment 1168906

View attachment 1168908
Character looks really great. the environment kinda works too but I think if you retextured it it might work better. It could do with a little less detail in the red wall and the floor. I think you can get there though.

Reactions: BlackBarba

GNVE

Jul 20, 2018
Wonder if I'm the only one with this issue. When I use the eyes closed morph on Gen 8 the eyes don't actually close. there are no morphs on Gen 8 and it is not Gen 8 itself as you can close her eyes by using the eyelids up-down morphs.

Eyes closed:
1619682082931.png

Eyelids:
1619682006242.png

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ArturiousDesign

PandaLulz

Assets Grabber
Uploader
Aug 18, 2017
Wonder if I'm the only one with this issue. When I use the eyes closed morph on Gen 8 the eyes don't actually close. there are no morphs on Gen 8 and it is not Gen 8 itself as you can close her eyes by using the eyelids up-down morphs.

Eyes closed:
View attachment 1169174

Eyelids:
View attachment 1169172
You're definitely not the only one, happens to me too!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ArturiousDesign

Namco15

LESS TALKING MORE RAIDING!
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2016
This is gorgeous! There are so many things about these renders that I love.

For example, I love how the backpack fits so well in her body.

I usually have a really hard time making backpacks look realistic in my renders. How did you do it in yours? Multiple little tweaks with Mesh Grabber?
Thanks!:cool: Mesh Grabber and photoshop is always there in case I miss anything...:sleep::D

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes