3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Nightingale-r

Feb 6, 2019
Wonder if I'm the only one with this issue. When I use the eyes closed morph on Gen 8 the eyes don't actually close. there are no morphs on Gen 8 and it is not Gen 8 itself as you can close her eyes by using the eyelids up-down morphs.

Eyes closed:
View attachment 1169174

Eyelids:
View attachment 1169172
Okay, i got similar thing in one day. You need to show hidden morphs and look, what you have active on base model.
Then, look from which character this morph.

Ok.
If some one have or will have same issue, i was find reason:

View attachment 1120987

This HS Yiyi figure and it hidden eyes morphs.
Just great that people who earned money with their 3D skills make same geometry mistakes as me 10 ears ago.

Sep 16, 2019
Oh yeah, it definitely does.

And if you're interested in being able to pull things around with dforce, I strongly recommend checking out it's amazing.
Been playing around with Mesh Grabber, it's not dforce but works well for a wide variety of things including what you've done with this render.

Reactions: Sakrilas

Sakrilas

Just Another Member
Game Developer
Oct 26, 2017
Been playing around with Mesh Grabber, it's not dforce but works well for a wide variety of things including what you've done with this render.
Ah yeah, definitely! I love Mesh Grabber too.
I usually use both in tandem to get those effects.

That is, dForce to give the overall look, then Mesh Grabber for tweaking, then if needed, some photoshop to finish it up.

WooShang

Jan 8, 2021
I told myself I'd stop giving input after someone recently asked for help and I added my 2 yen and got what I'd consider the unfavorable response of silence... I guess I lied to myself. Sooo, for whatever it's worth to you I think this is a great render !
Beyond that would be the "fine tuning", the little details IMO. The most noticeable things at first glance:

render 1. Her right leg falling off of the lounge chair (she's about to wake up from that lol)
render 2. Her right arm clipping the chair.
render 3. Left arm slightly clipping the pillow.

** Honestly not trying to nit-pick, I can't/ shouldn't expect everyone to spend as much time as I do paying attention to detail but I somehow get the sense that you take pride in your work/ craft **

It's obvious that you have already adjusted either the lounge chair or the figure pose, so I'd just say maybe widen the chair prop slightly ? I honestly mean no harm; just trying to help out with your final product.

Happy Rendering !

GNVE

Jul 20, 2018
I told myself I'd stop giving input after someone recently asked for help and I added my 2 yen and got what I'd consider the unfavorable response of silence... I guess I lied to myself. Sooo, for whatever it's worth to you I think this is a great render !
Beyond that would be the "fine tuning", the little details IMO. The most noticeable things at first glance:

render 1. Her right leg falling off of the lounge chair (she's about to wake up from that lol)
render 2. Her right arm clipping the chair.
render 3. Left arm slightly clipping the pillow.

** Honestly not trying to nit-pick, I can't/ shouldn't expect everyone to spend as much time as I do paying attention to detail but I somehow get the sense that you take pride in your work/ craft **

It's obvious that you have already adjusted either the lounge chair or the figure pose, so I'd just say maybe widen the chair prop slightly ? I honestly mean no harm; just trying to help out with your final product.

Happy Rendering !
Don't be discouraged. From my experience most people who ask for feedback or help are grateful for insights offered. but it can be easy to overlook a helpful comment sometimes if you are not careful. (Had only one negative experience so far but that was a whole other can of worms).

Reactions: WooShang
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes