3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Give her badly dyed blonde hair, then some red and orange lipstick*, that'd be my teacher back when I was 4.

*It was the late 80s.

WooShang

Jan 8, 2021
View attachment 1167059
As a test I rendered this one in supersize (6667x10000) but I can't post that size here so this is a 2667x4000 copy
I wanted to know how well this Genesis 3 texture holds up this close and I must say I'm impressed.
The Poser hair thats on this model doesn't do so well when looked at this close. But then again there are not many occasions where going this close in this resolution is needed.
I did some photoshop work on the eyes to darken the pupil a bit, and I did a subtle overall Brightness and Contrast adjustment.
I could kiss my screen right now... :whistle:

Reactions: Willibrordus

FixMatik

Jan 6, 2021
View attachment 1166738
First Render on my new rig, done in 35minutes ( I used to need atleast 8hrs for a scene this size)
This one definitely isn't potatosquad anymore.
She's a little sad, Maybe she's lonely, who will comfort her?
Congrats on the new rig! I just started an 8hr render LOL. Great work, New rig coming my way within a month hopefully

EDIT: Hopefully you'll still slum around with us #potatosquad peeps lol

Reactions: Willibrordus

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
Last one from her.

gymKar3ed.jpg

Question, anyone using the new OOT hairs? the ones with 2021/month as name? Take this one as an example, it's worse to control where you want the hair to stay than the older ones, i had to hide one of the side mesh because it was cliping trough her face and i couldn't fix it with any morph, never had this problem with his/her older hairs... the textures are better tho.

If you have any tips i'am happy to hear.

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
Congrats on the new rig! I just started an 8hr render LOL. Great work, New rig coming my way within a month hopefully

EDIT: Hopefully you'll still slum around with us #potatosquad peeps lol
I'm still supporting and cheering for PotatoSquad. I kinda started this movement here. And I may still post PotatoSquad renders. My old Trusty Custom is still fully operational. And I have no problem letting it run for long times. While I create on the new one.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes