3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
I think it'd be funny to have a game where all the women in the world are THICC, not fat, THICC. Ofc Incest shenanigans ensue
I wish my english was decent and i could write a semi decent story, so many ideas.. so little talent. But if someone go forward with that idea i'll be the first to download.

• Love
Reactions: ArturiousDesign

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
I was curious about filament rendering and the results weren't half as bad as i expected... (a few seconds for a 4k x 4k render) i'am actually surprised there isnt alot of games popping out using it, especially with the potential to do heavy animated games.

Used the same post as my iray rendering of her, lights are different.

filamenttest.jpg .

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
I was curious about filament rendering and the results weren't half as bad as i expected... (a few seconds for a 4k x 4k render) i'am actually surprised there isnt alot of games popping out using it, especially with the potential to do heavy animated games.

View attachment 1167029 .
how you can render in filament mode ?

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018

Did you use any of the assets by sickle yield or just what was in DAZ? because that looks pretty good.

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
Did you use any of the assets by sickle yield or just what was in DAZ? because that looks pretty good.
Nope, i converted 8.1 maps/textures to 8.0 and used PBRskin shader on 8.0. It's all default, the only thing i changed was something on the hair because it was glowing pretty weirdly.

Edit: It isnt all default my bad, i did change alot of settings over the 8.1 default PBR shader, mostly dual lobe settings.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Nope, i converted 8.1 maps/textures to 8.0 and used PBRskin shader on 8.0. It's all default, the only thing i changed was something on the hair because it was glowing pretty weirdly.
I might need to try filament at some point then. I was planning to try it but forgot about it completely.

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
Caroline Extreme Closeup supersize topquality_M.JPG
As a test I rendered this one in supersize (6667x10000) but I can't post that size here so this is a 2667x4000 copy
I wanted to know how well this Genesis 3 texture holds up this close and I must say I'm impressed.
The Poser hair thats on this model doesn't do so well when looked at this close. But then again there are not many occasions where going this close in this resolution is needed.
I did some photoshop work on the eyes to darken the pupil a bit, and I did a subtle overall Brightness and Contrast adjustment.

Last edited:

Deleted member 2741424

Aug 17, 2020
Glad you're back hope all is well with you and hope to see you start posting again your work is something I've always looked forward to.
All is good, thank you! Just got busy with work and life and Daz had to go on the backburner for a bit. I'll probably have to ease back into it though - work is picking back up and time is in short supply, but I do enjoy working with the program. I think I stayed away too long as I am seriously having to remember how to do some things again :]

Reactions: csbond2
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes