3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Looks really good. Love the composition of the image and the pose and expression of the character. Only thing I'd change is to light up her face a little.

.png is lossless (i.e. every pixel has colour info etc.) and supports transparency. Since it is lossless you can edit it in Photoshop/Gimp/Krita etc.
.jpg is lossy (i.e. the image is fed through an algorithm and some of the information is discarded) and it does not support transparency. Its file size is considerably smaller though.
Generally you want Daz to output .png. If you want to use the images in games however the png file Daz spits out is too large. You want to either reduce the file size with a program like or convert it to the jpeg or webm file format.
Thanks all that replied for the information.. I didn't know but now I do. Thanks again......

falcondenero

Jun 8, 2020
I like the softness of her body! If your intended focus was her ass, then this is great. If you wanted her whole body and face, then I'd add another light from the upper left to remove those shadows especially on her eyes. I'm no expert; just my subjective opinion.
Thank you for the feed. Yup, the ass was the focus. i was trying to do half lit and half dark portrait.

Looks really good. Love the composition of the image and the pose and expression of the character. Only thing I'd change is to light up her face a little.
Thank you. I'll do more renders with the lights on the face and body. appreciate the feedback.

whats to criticize u did an excellent job
Thank you very much. still learning what to do with this beautiful application. Your words are so encouraging. Thanx

Reactions: Marcibx
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes