3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Dabigoh

Mar 1, 2020
Thank you all the good people here who gave positive feed back. I appreciate all of them.
Here is I did after the feed back .. Have a look at it and comment.. ty
View attachment 1166475

Absolutely breathtaking!!

While I agreed that it needed more light on her face, I loved the first image. However, it is amazing what that little bit of extra light can do. You still get the half light/half dark effect you were going for, but she's not lost in the shadows anymore.

Fantastic job, my friend.

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
OK I have another Dumb question: Is there a way to load/merge an image/duf into a scene to a specific location or point in the scene that you are merging that duf into. Or is it always going to load/merge into the center point location. I do that a lot trying to not have a lot of confusing similar file (duf) names. Some of the images that I also merge into a scene also seem to have a really large rotation circle and takes a lot of moving around to get that figure into a good useable position.

Tranquil Rain

Jul 8, 2018
OK I have another Dumb question: Is there a way to load/merge an image/duf into a scene to a specific location or point in the scene that you are merging that duf into. Or is it always going to load/merge into the center point location. I do that a lot trying to not have a lot of confusing similar file (duf) names. Some of the images that I also merge into a scene also seem to have a really large rotation circle and takes a lot of moving around to get that figure into a good useable position.
Rendering so I can't try it rn but try holding [Alt] when you move it into the scene. Though if you are using the menus to merge stuff I don't know how that would work, I drag my scene subsets from the content library.

BamID

May 17, 2020
Some of the images that I also merge into a scene also seem to have a really large rotation circle and takes a lot of moving around to get that figure into a good useable position.
That happens a lot when you use a Pose that is meant for a Character in a specific Environment with a fixed position. Mostly that pose is meant only for that environment which "ports" the Character to specific coordinates without changing the actual coordinates..

But pretty often those sets of Poses have some "free for all" Pose which just changes the poses on spot to use in any scene you want.

correct me if i'm wrong ^^"

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
That happens a lot when you use a Pose that is meant for a Character in a specific Environment with a fixed position. Mostly that pose is meant only for that environment which "ports" the Character to specific coordinates without changing the actual coordinates..

But pretty often those sets of Poses have some "free for all" Pose which just changes the poses on spot to use in any scene you want.

correct me if i'm wrong ^^"
This is the pose and model and it is one of the poses that is standard for the G8 and not a "go to" like some that I have used. It does act weird though...

brenda intro.jpg

Now this model acts like it should when merged and rotated or re posed..

becky intro.jpg

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes