3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Rhisis

May 19, 2019
first experience putting some building on the scene, the character is basically im a bit exited about the lights. if you can see a little black form next to his face, it is my light. hehe i dont know why, but i cant put more strenght on it:cautious:

xuxsPNG.png

Kuranai

The Fool
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2020
first experience putting some building on the scene, the character is basically im a bit exited about the lights. if you can see a little black form next to his face, it is my light. hehe i dont know why, but i cant put more strenght on it:cautious:

View attachment 1179420
What type of light are you using?

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020

View attachment 1179420
To counter that dark shadow on the side of the face you can add a little fill light on that side, not too strong otherwise you'll lose the contrast of your other lights again.

Reactions: Rhisis

Sinburn

Apr 5, 2018
This was my third render. The first I had used proper lighting and the first that I am proud enough to share. Only Just getting to grips with Daz and I hope to make some pictures for stories in the future. I just need to stop making stupid mistakes (like deleting her eyebrows).

Katrina 1.png

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes