3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Mescalino

Aug 20, 2017
yeah, idk how to use photoshop. I barely know how to use Gimp2.

This explains the healing tool of gimp2 From what i can tell it works similar to the healing brush.
Same with the clone tool (something you can also use to fix this)

Not sure if there is a spot healing tool in gimp but the heal tool will get you there just as easy.
As with Daz all it needs is some practice. ;)

• Love
Reactions: ArturiousDesign

refugedenied1

Apr 27, 2021
This probably isn't the right thread to ask this but I thought it would reach those of you playing about in Daz easier. Is there a way to ground/lower a figure down to a surface automatically or does it have to be done by eye? I've been playing around with some things and sometimes I think it's fine, until I render and then find that the figure was floating slightly and it annoys me to no end.
Ctrl+D

Reactions: WooShang

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
I see a lot of floating, when you bring the entire model down some parts may clip instead of float which is as bad (to me atleast) Select your translate tool from the top and select the node you want to manipulate and use the translate tool to only move that one node lower that way the rest of the figure doesn't move or doesn't move that much.
does my explanation make sense? if not drop me personal message

Reactions: refugedenied1

Rhisis

May 19, 2019
Many many moons ago I got up enough courage to climb through her bedroom window late one night.
It took a monumental effort for me to contain the excitement I'd felt because she was willing to share her mysteries.
I really didn't know what to expect, neither one of us were "experienced".
We kissed for waaay too long; I was ready before I left home...

Finally, the moment of truth !
View attachment 1182513
#ChoirMusic
giphy-2.gif

• Haha
Reactions: WooShang
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes