3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

WooShang

Jan 8, 2021
I'm quite the noob so take this for whatever it's worth to ya...
I personally would put a texture on the pillow so it's not so shiny/ plastic looking.
I'm pretty sure I misunderstand pic #4 because it APPEARS to be a mirror behind her (no reflection)
Other than that I think your work is very good, you've obviously put alot of time and thought into it.

Reactions: refugedenied1

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
These are the same model. The one on the left is original and a keeper but I lost the gen's coloring so I was going to rebuild her, and see if the colors came back. The one on the right is the new one that every thing is the same except the skinning and mat coloring, and then came a memory issue. I ran out of memory! Not on the machine, "MINE" for the life of me I can't remember what mat's I used for the on on the left. I do have an excuse though. :) Bet ya can't guess what it is.
I did figure out the coloring issue on the original on the left. Just delete the gen's and put them back on and color was back.

sister rebuild test.jpg

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Is there a way to find out what I used on the model on the left.....

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
Is there a way to find out what I used on the model on the left.....
If you have the save file load it in Daz , have it open, select your figure and then there's the option "currently used" which filters out all the dials for that tab that are not on the default setting.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes