3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

XenoFash

Sep 16, 2020
Is there a way to find out what I used on the model on the left.....
If you still have the model, load her up then select the skin surface. Look in the surfaces tab for the base color and hover over the map/square with the image. A tooltip should pop up with the path/file name which should include the model name.

Reactions: csbond2

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
If you still have the model, load her up then select the skin surface. Look in the surfaces tab for the base color and hover over the map/square with the image. A tooltip should pop up with the path/file name which should include the model name.
Thanks, To be honest I don't remember if I tried that or not now. I had to take a nap. I have done that for environment before. I'll check Thanks
When ya get older I am finding that having a long memory means 15 minutes :)

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
I have been looking for the "surface's" tag but see any I did find that I apparently used a "Mandy" skin tone however still haven't found the right combination :) As long as I have the original and now can correct the coloring issue there may be a real need to rebuild I hope anyway
Here is what I see

Untitled.png

InsertFreakyName

Donor
Jul 22, 2019
I have been looking for the "surface's" tag but see any I did find that I apparently used a "Mandy" skin tone however still haven't found the right combination :) As long as I have the original and now can correct the coloring issue there may be a real need to rebuild I hope anyway
Here is what I see

View attachment 1185071
Try it where the subtle arrow points :LOL:

1206764_Untitled.png

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes