3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
tried experimenting with the tanlines and veins for the obvious landlady here, but it's kinda hard. Maybe I'll try adding it in myself, I can't really get the results I want with skin builder. One thing I did was to blend the textures with the veins over the ones with no veins and reducing the opacity everywhere but on the breasts, but it still only looks good at certain distance. :/
2.jpg
1.jpg

InsertFreakyName

Donor
Jul 22, 2019
tried experimenting with the tanlines and veins for the obvious landlady here, but it's kinda hard. Maybe I'll try adding it in myself, I can't really get the results I want with skin builder. One thing I did was to blend the textures with the veins over the ones with no veins and reducing the opacity everywhere but on the breasts, but it still only looks good at certain distance. :/
View attachment 1205961
View attachment 1205962
I think it looks quite good! The tanlines are better than the veins. Those are quite tricky with Skin Builder. I'm using it at nearly every character I build, but I use the veins only with a minimal visibility. They're looking really strange and "infected", if they're more visible. If want veins in a specific area, eg. the breasts or in the hip area, I add them after saving the rest of the editing in Skin Builder to the SS maps in Photoshop. Medea and Macarena have nice veins in their textures, I often use them and mask them for the desired areas.

Last edited:
Reactions: XenoFash
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes