3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
Managed to get the surface texture effect to work eventually. Manually adjusted the bump map in Gimp (moles and lip contours) and then applied at a higher weight (3 rather than 1). Whilst the differences are subtle, I'm happy with the upgrade to the final image.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PS: Also noticed that when you mirror the moles in Skin Builder 8, it makes the adjustment to the diffuse map, but fails to mirror the bump map.

AgentOrange

Jul 3, 2017
Really quick and simple render with an hdri. Trying out a new hair product for her, I'm liking it pretty well. Lots of included morphs and movements help a lot.

More so, I'm trying to nail down my work flow. Because LaQuisha here is busty it makes fitting shirts pretty hard. For this one I imported both her and the shirt in Marvelous Designer and fit it in there and did my cloth sim in their and then exported the morph back into daz and applied it to the base shirt. Only problem is if I apply a new pose the shirt will have to be refitted and redone each time. Normally what I've been doing is simply apply the pose in daz and then exporting the character out, importing that into MD as a morph target and letting it auto fit in there but I'm wondering if anyone here uses MD and has a nice workflow they use that's better than mine?

Otherwise, quite happy with the fit and her look/skin.

View attachment 161781
The WP Guru has a very nice youtube video explaning how to make the morphs in Marvelous designer, AND how to import these into DAZ and make them permanent for the garment/model:

Reactions: zramcharan

OGDX

Dec 5, 2017
Final rework, just a little on the eyes... I ain't touchin her again.... Till the next time of course!
All feedback welcome and appreciated.
View attachment 160090
Damn, she looks spot-on! Have you used Facegen? Also, if you could please upload the Emma Watson character/morph file here, I'd be really grateful. Only if you're comfortable sharing your hard work that is, it's cool if you're not. (I'm just curious to see what I can create with her...for my umm...'personal usage' only.)

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
burns on the tongue, tits and face are guaranteed;)
Is that always the way when you touch a girl with your "rifle"? It is for me anyways...

Goddamn, that caption had me in the feels! Had to shut my eyes, hear the humming in my head, and relive those 20 something minutes of scurrying around those ruins like a crazy person. Thank you for this man.
Great render too, by the way.
Thank you kindly... now aren't you glad I didn't go with my idea for a caption on the second one?

*Cum* *Cum-cum-cum*, *Cum-cum* *Cum-cum-cum*...

Reactions: Namco15 and OGDX

zramcharan

Aug 18, 2018
I think the veins on the son are a bit over the top, but otherwise good.
Only the veins? not going to mention that Louisville Slugger he calls a penis LOL Great work though especially the look of grief and submission from the mother. I actually believe she hates doing this but does it for him

GuyFreely

May 2, 2018

Only the veins? not going to mention that Louisville Slugger he calls a penis LOL Great work though especially the look of grief and submission from the mother. I actually believe she hates doing this but does it for him
Giant dongs are a bit par for the course as it goes. Huge dicks, huge tits, these things are known.

jfredy78

Jul 22, 2017
bonsoir

comment je doit faire pour ajouter des personnage que j'ai dejas cree a cette scene merci pour vos aide
je voudrais mettre elle avec elle

good evening

how do I have to add characters I've already created to this scene thanks for your help
I would like to put her tyrantsis03.png

with her mom piscine test .png

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
how do I have to add characters I've already created to this scene thanks for your help
Save the character from one scene as a scene subset. Then add that character to the other scene. Character is found in My Library \ Scene Subsets.

You could also merge the scenes and remove unwanted content (little messy).

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes