3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Evic

May 25, 2018
Got aggravated while making this one so I gave her a gun and named her Jamie. Got more aggravated after having Aerosmith stuck in my head all day... I'm going back to cowgirls.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Then I realized something, what's better than a cowgirl?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
Let's get back to basics ...

(not sure if it's DeviantArt-friendly, but it's probably going there, too :) )
I have always admired the final result you have achieved via post-processing. My skills in this particular portion of artistic contribution are rather limited. Any change of enlightening us as to the source vs final image and also the methods you employ?

epw14

Jun 28, 2017
I have always admired the final result you have achieved via post-processing. My skills in this particular portion of artistic contribution are rather limited. Any change of enlightening us as to the source vs final image and also the methods you employ?
Before post-work:

The only real difference is the post image has glows, questionable blurs, and a little color balancing. As I've stated in DA, I don't like the colors around her breasts and arms; they're too yellow, and I should have paid more attention to that and shifted the hue angle to compensate with a layer mask to isolate things, but it was rushed.

As for my post-process workflow: yeah, I'm still trying to figure that out myself; it's always changing, for better and worse ...

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes