3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

_13_

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2020
What the fuck is this? It doesn't show up in the preview, only when rendering. It also doesn't show up when she's standing, only in some laying down images. It's easy enough to clean up in PS, but what is causing it?

WTF.png

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ArturiousDesign

zjalaran

Dec 31, 2017
What the fuck is this? It doesn't show up in the preview, only when rendering. It also doesn't show up when she's standing, only in some laying down images. It's easy enough to clean up in PS, but what is causing it?

View attachment 1245752
Looks like the left tip of her hair poking through. It's also clipping her left shoulder. Try using morphs to move it back just a bit.

Reactions: Captain Bipto

_13_

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2020
Looks like the left tip of her hair poking through. It's also clipping her left shoulder. Try using morphs to move it back just a bit.
Shieldstronger recognized it as a zipper. For some reason, the zipper is showing, even though it's parent clothing item is invisible. Thanks for pointing out the shoulder, though. I need to get better at looking over the image before rendering.

The image rendering now has a character's hand about 2cm away from her hip. I see it now, but do I want to stop >30 minutes work to fix that tiny detail? Nah, I'll fix it for the next image.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes