3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
Does anyone know any Milf Models in the late 30's-Early 40's range? I'm looking for a normal map that gives light wrinkles. I can't keep using Alexandra 8
Try Aging Morphs for Genesis 8 Female(s) and Growing Up for Genesis 8 Female(s) . Both exist for Gen3 and for males, too. It's a way to make your own MILF and GILF

Reactions: ArturiousDesign

Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
Anybody knows how to remove that annoying indention at the nose bridge ? It looks like they had a meet and greet with Mike Tyson. I have that with some characters out of the box and the problem is you see it only in the render because of lights and shades. In texture shaded mode in viewport it's only visible when I zoom onto the head. test_Nose.png

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
only in the render because of lights and shades
Switch to smooth shaded mode, and see if there is still a problem without the texture maps. If it is still there, then the problem is the geometry of a figure. So, you can consider-
1) Increasing the sub-division level of rendering. It may smooth out the sharp surface and shadows, of course.
2) Tweaking some morphs on the nose.

If the problem is not because of the geometry then it should be because of the texture.
1) Use any photo editing program you'd prefer. For me, I would use photoshop. There are tons of methods out there for removing unwanted parts of the picture. I may use the patch tool. So that the edited version can be achieved in seconds.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes