3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

bxIvan

Engaged Member
Dec 3, 2017
Does any one know how to undress the mannequin in the store assets so i can place a new outfit or add more outfits?

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
Does any one know how to undress the mannequin in the store assets so i can place a new outfit or add more outfits?
When you select the mannequin does it have a parenting tree like characters have?
If it doesn't it likely isn't rigged to be worked that way. In that case you'll have to find a rigged mannequin asset. Or use a model (parts of a model) without any skin texture or skin colour on it.

Reactions: bxIvan

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
Reactions: nekoneko79

bxIvan

Engaged Member
Dec 3, 2017
When you select the mannequin does it have a parenting tree like characters have?
If it doesn't it likely isn't rigged to be worked that way. In that case you'll have to find a rigged mannequin asset. Or use a model (parts of a model) without any skin texture or skin colour on it.
no parent but only in the sliders...

someanone

Jun 8, 2017
Are those renders? They look great don't get me wrong, but it looks like a game engine, some kind of real-time render. Maybe the hair is giving me that impresion.
you're right it's not rendered. i try to make a short video and it take too long to render it
:unsure: not bad likeness... you got the build right. Color should be a darker greeen. But... I don't have big ears. I have antennas :sneaky:
i notice the nose and the skin kinda wrong but I'm just too lazy to change it :LOL:.

• Love
Reactions: Captain Bipto
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes