3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

InsertFreakyName

Donor
Jul 22, 2019
and she is not ugly at all or imperfect
great work ! ps. change the panties
Ty. If you follow the beauty standard she is imperfect, but that doesn't mean she's ugly. And I wont change her panties, why should I? They are hers and will be gone in a few renders anyway :D
PS: Please consider to write all of what you have to say for a reply in one post. It's quite confusing if you're splitting it in 1000 one line posts and post them as a reply to yourself. This is not Twitter :ROFLMAO:

InsertFreakyName

Donor
Jul 22, 2019
You present her as a girl, and i reply twice or more because i open your post many times to make up my mind and yes rong paties she is not an adult how you present her,and i never said she is imperfect actually she is very beautiful,learn to read behind the lines,the render is great,the character is beautiful,read my post before you freak out,i only disagree about the panties
You didn't say that she's ugly, nobody did - you said explicitly that she's not and so you implied that someone may thinks that she is. But I'm not freaking out, no worries, this is just what I thought reading your comment. And of course she is adult, you can call a female "girl" regardless of age. And as an adult she can wear whatever she likes.
"and i reply twice or more because i open your post many times to make up my mind": Don't get me wrong, I don't question why you do this, it's just not very benefical for the "flow" in the thread and your thoughts may not be seen and understood in the way they're intended to be. I'd suggest to edit your posts if something additional crosses your mind.

GNVE

Jul 20, 2018
I can see your English is horrible so you might not understand but there is a phrase we have called "Put up or shut up". That means if you're not going to show your skill level you shouldn't be critiquing anyone.

You're like the dipshit at the gym who barely presses 150 lbs. giving me "advice" on my bench press after I just put up 405.

So... put up or shut up. Let's see your flawless, perfectly designed renders. Unless you're too afraid to post and be on the receiving end....
Just want to add a little nuance here. Somebody does not have to put up or shut up if they are respectful to the creator and try to help them in a positive and constructive way. But in this case totally 100% agree.

Virtual Merc

May 7, 2017
I pretty shure you not asking about that, but for my point of view moon is much more like a bright light bulb than a moon.
Although I really like your picture and idea.
I was going to play with the lighting more but the gem on her forehead glowing was an accident and when I noticed it I got paranoid about changing anything and loosing it :LOL:.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes