3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes
Oct 17, 2020
well i would say try other color temps for the Light that can really make a big difference in some renders in my opinion

but i struggle too sometimes it is really hard to get the light like you want it
Absolutely! But I love blue/ white hdris too much though, they make the details from pale skin very prominent so I almost never change lol

Well, that depends on what you're after. It's a good enough render for most VNs that circulate around.
This is great, thank you!

I always struggle with how light is supposed to 'act', directionality & intensity always seem to be beyond me and I always overdo/ underdo/ justdo other things

Reactions: OutOfAshes

RobertDeadth

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2018
A screenshot from my first game :D I'm going to release it only when it's actually complete as a 1.0 version (although it won't be a long game, I didn't want my first project to be a massive one that would end up abandoned). It's so exciting to work on the game, I can't wait to have you guys play it :D

screenshot0001.png

atheran

Feb 3, 2020
I got impatient so I grabbed an in-progress render of the 4k I'm doing.
Subtle light changes from the previous one, showcasing the forms of her thighs/genitals better. This is one case that downsampling just made the render worse.

This is at about 300 iterations at 2h and 10% progress. The time limit I set will allow me to only get to about 700 samples out of the 3k target but..I'm already more than happy with how the 4k looks, so I don't think I'll render it again once this finishes.

So unless someone comes up with some feedback about obvious mistakes or ways to make it substantially better, this is the last you're seeing of that specific scene. At least until I finish the character, which means custom LIEs to add roughness to the freckles, custom inkjobs and a few accessories I'd need to model myself and attach to the model.

kazuma_the_guy That might help you a bit with directonality and showing off forms. But don't take what I say as a gospel. Or wait until Techn0magier has his way with my render first. I bet he'll have a lot to say to make me look like a first grader as far as art is concerned. :D

Anyways, here's the 4k

r.png

And here's the downsampled one to 960p. For once, the downsampled one looks bad.
r_downscale.png

EDIT: I just noticed how her breasts look bigger on this one compared to the last one. Funny what light can do. I didn't change anything on the model besides adding the piercings and the eye glow. The shape is the same and all the added volume, is a result of the different lighting.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes