3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Mescalino

Aug 20, 2017
help me please
why did he write that

and what does it mean
View attachment 169326
It simply says that the file you try to access does not excist.
So either its pointing to the wrong location or something went wrong with the installation.

There are many ways to try and fix this but i recomend first to try and reinstall the package.

Mescalino

Aug 20, 2017
merci beaucoup
mais le problème c'est que je ne sais pas comment faire car avant sa marcher très bien car c'est l'installation d'origine je ne fait que installer des personnage et vêtement rien d'autre
si vous pouviez me donner le lien pour le paquet sil vous plait

thank you so much
but the problem is that I do not know how to do because before it works very well because it is the original installation I only install characters and clothes nothing else
if you could give me the link for the package please
I would tell you if i knew what the package was.
I looked at my own installation and the same shaders point to:
\Users\Public\Documents\My DAZ 3D Library\Shader Presets\Iray\NVIDIA MDL Examples
that location.
I have DAZ version: 4.10.0.123
You can find this under help then 'About DAZ Studio'

Make sure you have the latest version. Try running the Daz Install Manager, see if it finds anything wrong or something that needs updating.

Reactions: jfredy78

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
4th Chapter of my "back to future" story

View attachment 169401 View attachment 169402 View attachment 169403 View attachment 169404 View attachment 169405 View attachment 169406 View attachment 169407 View attachment 169408 View attachment 169409 View attachment 169410 View attachment 169411 View attachment 169412 View attachment 169413

Chapter 1

Chapter 2

Chapter 3
I'd keep a zip of those if you made one. Looks good!

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
nfortunately I struggled to get the following renders to converge fully, however they still look pretty good.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: Worked out that the mirror in the background was causing issues with the convergence, particularly on the second image. Hence replaced the previous 5 hour render on the second image with a far better 2 hour render with the mirrors deleted.

epw14

Jun 28, 2017
Reworked an older image from the ground up, trying to get something closer to what I was aiming at (the teddy-cat-dog-muppet-pikachu-having-a-bad-day-thing was made in Blender):

It's still off: probably added toooo much sharpening at the super-sampled level ........ ... .. .

zramcharan

Aug 18, 2018
Reworked an older image from the ground up, trying to get something closer to what I was aiming at (the teddy-cat-dog-muppet-pikachu-having-a-bad-day-thing was made in Blender):

It's still off: probably added toooo much sharpening at the super-sampled level ........ ... .. .
Looks great. though the image looks sweet enough until you examine the backrgound then it is sad. Good usage of emotions. I really need to find tutorials for Blendr. I see some Zbrush quality work coming from using it.

ZeroBOY

Sep 30, 2017
Guys, hello, please tell me how to rotate the character around its axis in the horizontal plane ???:oops:

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes