3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

9thCrux

--Waifu maker--
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
There can be some loading time issues if there are large number of images in a post or png files are used. I just convert all images to jpg and use spoilers if I have multiple images to post.
That is one of the reasons why I was suggesting the use of spoiler tags, depending on where the images are hosted and site traffic, loading all images can take a while.

It has happened to me: images still loading and I'm trying to read a post and as images start to load the posts keep getting pushed downwards. Some people have to access the site from mobile devices or different networks when they're not at home, meaning that sometimes wireless coverage is not that great and free WiFi can be slow (use a VPN when you access free WiFi like at your local McDonald's).

I'm not gonna sugarcoat it, some of the images on this thread are repulsive as fuck and I don't see why I should be apologetic about my opinion.
Like images depicting:
"Lesbians" (actually straight women who like to give gilr-on-girl shows to men so they can get more dick) XD
Guro, scat, bestiality, waterworks, gangrape, homosexuals, ryona, furry, and many more.

Labeling and tagging content based on whatever odd (or ODD) paraphilias they're about can be a great thing in addition to using spoiler tags...

But that is just wishful thinking :tf:

And to stay on topic here is one of my WIPs:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Have been hand placing and posing props to make this hallway look more life-like, thinking about adding a rug and changing the light sources.
Scene setup can be a really time consuming task, specially when you have to hand place and pose props in the scene.

Evic

May 25, 2018
Have been hand placing and posing props to make this hallway look more life-like, thinking about adding a rug and changing the light sources.
Scene setup can be a really time consuming task, specially when you have to hand place and pose props in the scene.
It looks very sterile. You may want to try rotating some of the furniture so it isn't all perfectly aligned with the walls, that will make it look a bit more "natural" to most people. A couple of random pieces of clutter can help too, like a magazine on the bench (that is a bench, right?) or another little something that looks like it wasn't perfectly placed where it belongs.

Reactions: mcmania

9thCrux

--Waifu maker--
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
It looks very sterile. You may want to try rotating some of the furniture so it isn't all perfectly aligned with the walls, that will make it look a bit more "natural" to most people. A couple of random pieces of clutter can help too, like a magazine on the bench (that is a bench, right?) or another little something that looks like it wasn't perfectly placed where it belongs.
Normally people like some order at home, clean and neat people at least, not very likely when someone has children messing things up tho, I guess it makes sense to have a mess in places like a barn; some cow feces here and there are part of those pictures.

There are things that people move around with normal everyday use like chairs, blankets, dishes, books, but furniture on a hallway is not something that people need to move around very often, and normally you want to align furniture with walls specially in narrow areas...

Evic

May 25, 2018
Normally people like some order at home, clean and neat people at least, not very likely when someone has children messing things up tho, I guess it makes sense to have a mess in places like a barn; some cow feces here and there are part of those pictures.
Are you pickin' on my cowgirls? Them's fightin' words! :)

Seriously though, unless you're completely OCD I guarantee you have furniture that is not at perfect 90 degree angles. I am a very clean and neat person and I am absolutely positive I can go into my spotless dining room that gets used twice a year and the table is not perfectly perpendicular to the wall and at least one chair is probably off center. Try it and you'll be amazed the difference something subtle like a few degrees off or a book that looks like somebody recently put it down can make a scene look so much more alive. Imperfection does not mean the same thing as messy nor is it the opposite of clean and neat. :)

Reactions: Zairus and mcmania

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
Hello everyone
who can tell me why it's doing magnifying effects when I do the rendering
View attachment 170299 View attachment 170300
What you are experiencing is refraction. Daz is simulating it as it should, you just weren't expecting the result. From the result I assume you have applied a water surface to the bubble.

If you wish to simulate closer to the working window rather than the render result you should change the refraction index (not sure what to, maybe 1) or use a reflective surface and lower the opacity to around 0.2, so you can see the character inside the bubble.

Reactions: jfredy78
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes