3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

MovieMike

Aug 4, 2017
Keva Windsong 2, same shape, different skin and texture and hair color. Different clothing as well. This rendered much faster and more complete without fireflies so I'm leaning towards it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Jack the Rapist

goutch

Donor
May 19, 2017
A few more renders from in development game:

The first one is very nice, great light work and pose imo

A few more renders from in development game:

And the first one here, it's look like a cloudy day, is it on purpose?

Antiochus

Jun 21, 2017
The first one is very nice, great light work and pose imo

And the first one here, it's look like a cloudy day, is it on purpose?

Thanks, the first one was fiddly to get the pose right. Has all sorts of trouble with the pink blanket.

Intended to be one of those sunny days with clouds that roll through regularly. Not sure I am explaining it very well. Maybe kick the levels up a bit.

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
This is going to be one of scenes in my game, Ive fudged the back of a shop, hacked in an ATM, some seats and a trolly off a non daz 3d asset site. Ill do some more work on it before I put it in but I like how its come out.
shop.jpg

ZeroBOY

Sep 30, 2017
Best way IMO is to set up the render to save as a set of still images and assemble result to video using a video compositing tool, else it will save as a video. Google how to "DAZ3d animation" and you will find treasure.
Thank you for the answer, but I was referring to the ready-downloaded Stimuli animation, which is downloaded from

Thanos247

Devourer of Worlds
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
Rework of an old idea in red one.
Tried to do "post work" if could call it that on sleepy girl. lighting is a challenge. for me

View attachment 170886 View attachment 170885
I got news for you buddy, lighting is an issue for everyone. Seems like no one is ever satisfied with it. Maybe it’s because it’s like pizza; there are a lot of different toppings (lighting), that could work. But as long as it’s delicious (good render), then our audience won’t mind.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes