3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

VDawe

Apr 30, 2018
We've got noise, some banding, and other bits, but maybe I'm starting to get the hang of this workflow (something I've probably said hundreds of times before, but ...):

It's very ... red ...
Wonderful Job , Love it :heartcoveredeyes::eazyHype::heartcoveredeyes:

VDawe

Apr 30, 2018
I know, I know, I'm late to the Halloween show, don't @ me. This is a character I created and posted here months back named Shani. She's in her Wonder Woman cosplay here, but I edited the Vashti skin texture in photoshop to give it more of the pinkish white color I wanted from her and also eliminated the pesky glute line that comes with the texture. It was annoying to see when spreading her legs or bending her over to see that big brownish line under her butt. Thank God for photoshop. (Anyone who has the Vashti character should know what I'm referring to.)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
View attachment 171424
:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

Deloky

May 27, 2017
Hi everyone, i'm just start doing renderings on daz studio i would like a opinion about the quality of the render, mainly the lights, plus the post editing for a possible game that i would like to development on my free time.

1.original
2.edit 1
3.edit 2(with image clean)

VDawe

Apr 30, 2018
Hi everyone, i'm just start doing renderings on daz studio i would like a opinion about the quality of the render, mainly the lights, plus the post editing for a possible game that i would like to development on my free time.

1.original
2.edit 1

Great job! ^^

GuyFreely

May 2, 2018

1.original
2.edit 1

If you're looking for opinions, I like Edit 1. It's more vibrant than the original and edit 2 has a yellow tinge to it that doesn't quite sit right. One thing you have to keep in mind with post work is that you need to be very consistent when doing renders for a game. You need the colors to match on connected scenes.

Reactions: Namco15

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
If you're looking for opinions, I like Edit 1. It's more vibrant than the original and edit 2 has a yellow tinge to it that doesn't quite sit right. One thing you have to keep in mind with post work is that you need to be very consistent when doing renders for a game. You need the colors to match on connected scenes.
Very good advice and point of the postwork. There cannot be jumps between images.

Deloky

May 27, 2017
Thanks for the advice. I will keep that in mind, but for now I'm still looking for assets and doing some tests.

Reactions: Namco15

ZeroBOY

Sep 30, 2017
Guys, the question is, if I completely transfer the folder with the library of DAZ from the disk on which it is installed to another, connect it as a new library, everything will be fine? It’s just that the disk space is running out and the only option at the moment is to transfer the library, I just don’t really understand if I can do it or not:coldsweat:

9thCrux

--Waifu maker--
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
Guys, the question is, if I completely transfer the folder with the library of DAZ from the disk on which it is installed to another, connect it as a new library, everything will be fine? It’s just that the disk space is running out and the only option at the moment is to transfer the library, I just don’t really understand if I can do it or not:coldsweat:
Yes you can move your content like that, try making a copy of your whole "My Daz 3D Library" folder to a new location.
Then inside Daz 3D you have to add a new library and specify the new location.

Add-directory.jpg

Once you're sure the new location and library has been saved you can proceed to delete the old one.
I suggest you to copy and paste to prevent some problem if you cut and paste your library.

And also you can specify the new location in Daz Install Manager if you use it.

Reactions: Namco15 and ZeroBOY

ZeroBOY

Sep 30, 2017
Yes you can move your content like that, try making a copy of your whole "My Daz 3D Library" folder to a new location.
Then inside Daz 3D you have to add a new library and specify the new location.

View attachment 172013

Once you're sure the new location and library has been saved you can proceed to delete the old one.
I suggest you to copy and paste to prevent some problem if you cut and paste your library.

And also you can specify the new location in Daz Install Manager if you use it.
Thank)

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes