Jul 22, 2017
hello to all
who can tell me how or for the language
she comes out of the mouth?
you have link please ?

Reactions: Grifter

Mescalino

Aug 20, 2017
Never realy worked with mirrors/ reflective surfaces (well a bit with watter) so thought i give it a go:
Mirror Lady.jpg
Yes there are some white(ish) pixels in there. Not sure what happened there. I think Photoshop messed up as they where not in the preview pane of DAZ (or when DAZ saved the file).

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
Never realy worked with mirrors/ reflective surfaces (well a bit with watter) so thought i give it a go:
View attachment 172401
Yes there are some white(ish) pixels in there. Not sure what happened there. I think Photoshop messed up as they where not in the preview pane of DAZ (or when DAZ saved the file).
And it was a good idea, to try it. *thumbs up*
The hole backside of her torso looks, like a mask for shadows/highlights or smth didn't do it's job right. Same with her left arm. Maybe that's the issue with the pixels too?

Mescalino

Aug 20, 2017
The hole backside of her torso looks, like a mask for shadows/highlights or smth didn't do it's job right. Same with her left arm. Maybe that's the issue with the pixels too?
Yeah i noticed the shadows do not look right. They heave realy harsh lines. Not sure what caused it.
I will try a different mirror pose with different lighting. Maybe its because she is so close to the light source...

Mescalino

Aug 20, 2017
I have a new girl in a new mirror setting all set up. Going to cranc up the render settings so i will let it run when i go to bed. Doing a few test renders now to make sure she is not floaten, there is no clipping and i liek the light setup. Once that is done i will save the scene for rendering later.

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
I started with Daz a couple of weeks ago, without ever using any graphics program (2D or 3D) in my life. A couple of weeks made of frustrations and headaches, due in large part to my poor but faithful PC, but above all a lot of fun!

She's my first creation...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Every criticism, even ruthless, is welcome, but if you want to insult me, do it via pm. :coldsweat:

A HUGE thanks to @Evic for his great help and his extraordinary patience (don't worry, I haven't finished tormenting you!) :D
and thanks also to @Ennoch for his critical eye (sometimes too much). ;)

Deleted member 444674

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
I started with Daz a couple of weeks ago, without ever using any graphics program (2D or 3D) in my life. A couple of weeks made of frustrations and headaches, due in large part to my poor but faithful PC, but above all a lot of fun!

Every criticism, even ruthless, is welcome, but if you want to insult me, do it via pm. :coldsweat:

A HUGE thanks to @Evic for his great help and his extraordinary patience (don't worry, I haven't finished tormenting you!) :D
Great first creation! I love the attention to detail. You said you've had no prior experience, but I almost want to call you a liar. I feel like it's definitely better than my first few weeks with Daz.

Mescalino

Aug 20, 2017

Nice model. A normal looking girl with normal looking large breast. (this i do NOT mean sarcasticaly)

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
Nice model. A normal looking girl with normal looking large breast. (this i do NOT mean sarcasticaly)
Great first creation! I love the attention to detail. You said you've had no prior experience, but I almost want to call you a liar. I feel like it's definitely better than my first few weeks with Daz.
Thank you both!
@ChainZero I know that I could even swear to be George Clooney on the web, but it's true, I've never used such programs before, and I remember you posted beautiful renders (remember Vanessa?) shortly after you started.
I've been helped a lot, I've read a lot of articles and followed a lot of tutorials. That's all. :)

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes