3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes
Jan 8, 2018
This is my new model Nathalia, of course, you can call her what you like, and I'll tell you why.
This is the model I am planning on giving away, not just that but, she will be totally an F95ZONE exclusive, you will not find her for sale, you will not find her on any other site, just here!! It's all because I need feedback, does she work correctly? Do the material all work? That kinda thing.
She wont be ready for a few days but she is complete as you see her, and what you see is what you get (Not hair).
No additional eye colors, brows, lashes, nothing like that and if no-one's seems interested then i shan't bother.
She is a Genesis 8 figure and all materials (including gens) are Iray only, that's it I'm off to bed!
New Model Nathalia 3 Pose.png

epw14

Jun 28, 2017
This is my new model Nathalia, of course, you can call her what you like, and I'll tell you why.
This is the model I am planning on giving away, not just that but, she will be totally an F95ZONE exclusive, you will not find her for sale, you will not find her on any other site, just here!! It's all because I need feedback, does she work correctly? Do the material all work? That kinda thing.
She wont be ready for a few days but she is complete as you see her, and what you see is what you get (Not hair).
No additional eye colors, brows, lashes, nothing like that and if no-one's seems interested then i shan't bother.
She is a Genesis 8 figure and all materials (including gens) are Iray only, that's it I'm off to bed!
View attachment 173376
Looks pretty as all hell, so I'm definitely interested in giving her a full test-drive (love your work btw).

Reactions: Namco15

Evic

May 25, 2018
Thank you and your work aint to shabby either, she'll be ready soon, just needs putting in the box for shipping.
I don't watch the other forums here much so let me know when you do and I'll see how she hold up in the desert :) (or anything else you want feedback on really)

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes