3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
part from animation
Damn nice!!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Lovely farm setting!

I started with Daz a couple of weeks ago, without ever using any graphics program (2D or 3D) in my life. A couple of weeks made of frustrations and headaches, due in large part to my poor but faithful PC, but above all a lot of fun!

She's my first creation...

Every criticism, even ruthless, is welcome, but if you want to insult me, do it via pm. :coldsweat:

A HUGE thanks to @Evic for his great help and his extraordinary patience (don't worry, I haven't finished tormenting you!) :D
and thanks also to @Ennoch for his critical eye (sometimes too much). ;)
She's so Beautiful!! :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

difficult lighting scene.

View attachment 172650
Love that lighting here!!

So this one is a little more "artsy" than what I normally do. It just kind of fell together by accident and zooming in to focus more on the model took away from the mood that the image has when you can see more of the distant clouds.

Can't wait for some action in the farm!

Incredible Body!

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
:WutFace:
Meany!:p Although i admit, the hair of her is.. way off. But you see, i wasn't focusing on that! So in a sense your really captured the essence of instagram bimbos :D

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
a typical picture for Insta(I meant PS filters:coldsweat:) View attachment 173760
Really nice image there Lexx. If you would please oblige, I have a couple of queries about a fine details in the image.
1) There appears to be a morph to compress the figure to achieve the tight bathing suit look. Did this come with the bathing suit asset (advice of which one would be nice) or did you achieve via some other method?
2) Also I noticed that there are some fine water droplets on the bathing suit as well. Once again is this part of the bathing suit asset or did you customise yourself?

Reactions: jfredy78
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes