3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

zramcharan

Aug 18, 2018
Katana.png I haven't posted anything in a while but I wanted to thank the community (again) for telling me about Geoshells. This is a sword I will be using in my current project and thanks to you all for giving me the idea I used a geoshell and set only the blade to visible then added a shader from the Strange and Unusual Shader set had to set tiles a little more and then came out with this

bobby.bobby2

Jul 1, 2017
View attachment 174861 I haven't posted anything in a while but I wanted to thank the community (again) for telling me about Geoshells. This is a sword I will be using in my current project and thanks to you all for giving me the idea I used a geoshell and set only the blade to visible then added a shader from the Strange and Unusual Shader set had to set tiles a little more and then came out with this
I don't know what is geoshell, but seeing this result, I'll check that, thanks

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
Picked up the shader preset asset as mentioned by Lexx and generated the renders in the spoiler below. Used Lainey Lingerie to get the micro-pressure morph.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Amazing! The skin in these renders is that beautiful "darker" variant you've posted before?

Reactions: Namco15

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
Amazing! The skin in these renders is that beautiful "darker" variant you've posted before?
Not quite. It's the same skin, however without the base colour adjustment so it is a little lighter.

The earlier renders (blue background) uses a white emissive light source which make the skin look a little lighter, whilst the pool / beach render uses a HDRI which is a more yellow light.

Reactions: DanMachiFan

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
I have uploaded the following pair of images in the spoiler to demonstrate the importance of a skin to the quality of an image. Both images have an identical pose, scene and render time. I have used the old skin in several previous scenes I have posed on this site.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes